*** The Official RB Leipzig vsRangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Just now, BigAmo'sThighs said:

I've never mentioned king in any post I don't think ?

You're saying we need to rely on hoping young signings from down south realise their potential.

If that's the way we're going about things its far too risky and hate to say it but the scum will have 10IAR wrapped up without much fuss.

Spending cash on proven quality and experienced players is the only way to compete.

1 minute ago, jcb said:

Did anyone expect us to win the league this season?, as it stands we are competing with Aberdeen for second and whilst not great we are where i thought we would be.

Celtics points total is way above the norm in recent years which only brings attention to us.

I can't decide if your serious or just on a fishing trip. 

Just now, JukeBoxJohn said:

You're saying we need to rely on hoping young signings from down south realise their potential.

If that's the way we're going about things its far too risky and hate to say it but the scum will have 10IAR wrapped up without much fuss.

Spending cash on proven quality and experienced players is the only way to compete.

could be 20IAR

Just now, JRodgA2k8 said:

Blocked off his man in the middle there...he did his job! Wilson did not at the back post and lost the man.

He was close enough to put it out from the view on TV, not let it continue across the front of ggoal