*** The Official RB Leipzig vsRangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Doesn't matter if it's a team from the Bundesliga or not,we could be playing fucking Ross County or St Johnstone in this friendly today and we'd still be as bad,though not getting pumped 4-0 admittedly.

It's the same mistakes whether against poor teams or very good teams that not been sorted and we struggle against anyone quick.

Just now, JukeBoxJohn said:

You're saying we need to rely on hoping young signings from down south realise their potential.

If that's the way we're going about things its far too risky and hate to say it but the scum will have 10IAR wrapped up without much fuss.

Spending cash on proven quality and experienced players is the only way to compete.

Right - and where is this proven quality? And are they lining up to come to a tin pot league?Ā 

Ā 

Have a word! The days of arteta/Gio/Mols coming here are over, never mind the gascoignes of this worldĀ 

develop youngsters like Ajax do, like sporting do, their leagues are fucked, very little money but they still competeĀ 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Before everyone has a MOH wank moment, remember that's the only kind of ball he looks good on long over the top into space. As we don't get that space in the SPFL it's pointless.Ā 

Aye we need to make sure we take absolutely no positives from today.

3 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

white Home strips mate, red shorts, their own badge, no recognition of the clubs history? fuck that man

Yeah, I said the home stripĀ was a red line though. They'd WANT to recognise our history.

1 minute ago, j1mgg said:

He was close enough to put it out from the view on TV, not let it continue across the front of ggoal

No so sure about that myself mate, hard to tell if I'm honest if he could or couldn't.

Regardless I'm sure we can both agree Wilson shouldn't have lost his man there.