*** The Official RB Leipzig vsRangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Just now, Smile said:

It's the same mistakes whether against poor teams or very good teams that not been sorted and we struggle against anyone quick.

Hammered 5-1 and now 4-0 off of two teams who have quality in their side,it doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to work it out.

We are a dreadful piss poor football team.

Just now, delparlane said:

Not very gracious hosts, it must be said. I find nothing friendly about this at all.

:lol: 

Getting torn apart like a lion eating a gazelle here...another example to show us the real quality of the team. Knew we would get shafted the day, this is what will happen if we get european football sadly. Fuck it though, this is a rebuild in progress so i'm not going to get worked up about it, its just the reality of it that takes time to get used to the facts. 

Just now, jcb said:

Serious or realistic if you want.

People wanting us to spend money we don't have. 

Then you find the money we need, that is the whole point of the board of directors. 

Do you actually expect us to improve next season with the plan staying the same? 

2 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

A pointless friendly that hasn't shown us anything we didn't already know.

After the St Johnstone then dhims result I think a lot of our players already fragile confidence will be completely shot to pieces by this.

It's not pointless. We are in the middle of a break and thus is a great test. 

Pointless is playing no marks  and thumping them 6-0 and not getting tested at all.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

you really are a moaning faced cunt mate ?? What did you expect today we are bang average any Rangers teams over the years would struggle v this mob they are top quality

I expected at least a couple of fucking shots on goal mate. Maybe even score one of them. Maybe a wee spell in the game where can pass the ball to each other 3 or 4 times in a row. 

We are terrible, the mob are clearly a good side, but we are fucking terrible 

Just now, piperpete said:

Looks as though Waggy doesnt want to be playing, even though we are getting a lesson from a team of young players he should be bursting a gut to get involved.

He should have been banned for that Haircut Muriel Gray must be gutted he's pulling that off.

I don't care if it's a friendly. No Rangers team should play like that. No heart or fuck all. The defence needs ripped apart and a new one brought in. Up front we're toothless. The team shite themselves to actually run directly at the opponent. It's a embarrassment. Soon as we try play it from defence out to midfield, the opposition just swarm our midfielder before the ball touches his foot. We're bang average players trying to play good football. Fuck this.

1 minute ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Hardly surprising that the second best team in Germany is roughly 4x better than the second best team in Scotland is it?

I think what get's me is it is always the same mistakes against quality or not.

Just now, BlueboyG said:

The worry for me is if MW did get money from somewhere is that he would blow it on more shite.

I suppose it's a valid worry but there's no evidence he would waste it until he's given some real money to spend. The players he's brought in have been shit, I agree, but that's what you get with loans and free transfers. For me he needs some real money to spend to see what he's made of. It's a gamble but it would be a gamble with anyone else given we don't have much at the moment.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

It's not pointless. We are in the middle of a break and thus is a great test. 

Pointless is playing no marks  and thumping the 6-0 and getting tested at all.

A great test is being competitive, this is so far from competitive it's laughable.