*** The Official RB Leipzig vsRangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Ok now we know where we are in Europe. Fucking nowhere sadly. Over to you Dave King and your promise filled bollocks. Stump up the promised cash or fuck off and get someone in who can. You always said you have the clubs best interests at heart. Let's fucking see it then, the balls in your court big shot.

2 minutes ago, JRodgA2k8 said:

To be fair to O'Halloran he did show up quite well when he came on...let's hope that gives him the chance to force his way back into the team rather than being forced out on loan.

I remember this being said a while back... he got a wee run in the team and produced fuck all.Ā 

He looked quite good when he come on and should start against Motherwell but wont be holding my breath that he can show consistent form.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

McKay looks like he could survive amongst better players, and MOH looked good up front.

The fans are unbelievable.

Yeah fans were amazing.

McKay looked good in flashes, MOH looked lively and Toral and Hyndman look like they can add something. Will be interesting to see how we use the front 6 or so in the coming weeks and months. Gilks done okay too. If only we could play with two goalkeepers!

Other than that............

2 minutes ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

It's the job of the management and scouting team to identify the quality.Ā It's the job of the board to provide the funds to then sign that quality.

Everyone knows the days of signing Mols etc are long gone ffs but the scum have and still are spendingĀ a couple of million on players from abroad and down south (Wanyama, Van Dijk etc) who have strolled the league, helped them in Europe then ultimately got them massive profits. That Dembele cunt will be the next. That's the way we need to go about things if we want to catch them. Spend money - it's not difficult.

Are you agreeing with me now? Or arguing against me as you've just proved my point?Ā 

Ā 

That lot picked up wanyama for pennies, young at the time and took a chance on him and sold him for big bucks, same goes for Van Dijk, a bigger outlay if I recall but sold him for big bucks - not to mention they had European football at the time.Ā 

Ā 

By being in scotland, we can't and won't be bringing in anybody of greatĀ European calibre. No cunt in Scotland does. We need to pick players up for cheap abroad or down south and develop them along with our youth.Ā It's obvious it's the only way we can compete in the league and European stageĀ 

Ā 

1 minute ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

I remember this being said a while back... he got a wee run in the team and produced fuck all.Ā 

He looked quite good when he come on and should start against Motherwell but wont be holding my breath that he can show consistent form.

I understand that mate...but to be honest nobody else is exactly setting the heather alight right now either. Ā He definitely deserves another chance.

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

I guess to show that they're still full of energy and can keep going and going, unlike the pathetic shite that hobbled off wearing blue.

I'm sick of this.

Ā 

Danny Wilson was blowing out his arse ten minutes in.

7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

The problem we have is that we're supposed to be building year on year, whereas this team just looks like it needs a complete rebuild.

Too many mistakes have been made with signings. Nicky Law would have been better than some of our midfield.Ā 

Ā 

Nicky Law struggled in the Championship and was often an empty Jersey whilst Holt and Halliday excelled at that level,Ā lets not start revising history.

Do agree with your first point though.

2 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

We should if been playing a team on our level, if not slightly below, not a team looking to win the bundesliga.

Agreed. That result really hasn't helped anyone. Press will be all over the lack of quality we have for any sort of European push next season, this will get to the fans who will start to get at the board.Ā 

If we don't make anymore signings in this window I can see shit kicking off again at ibrox by march if we are not comfortably in second place.Ā 

This season was always going to be a sore one, just want it doneĀ