Broxi

Rushian Hepburn-Murphy

147 posts in this topic

Sunday Mail saying we're looking to sign him on a pre-contract

18 year old striker at Villa

I'm going out on a limb here having never seen him play but a bit under-whelmed as we need some seasoned talent ... the majority of people we seem to be linked with are works in progress or someone who's fell the wayside ... I know someone is going to mention Senderos and Barton. I'll save you the bother.

Meh .. it's probably me just being a cynical bastard as usual but my gut twinges a bit seeing some of these names. 

2 people like this

Good we player with a lot of potential, but we need players ready to challenge now. 

2 people like this

13 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Good we player with a lot of potential, but we need players ready to challenge now. 

dembele for example has a lot of potential and hes gonna be sold for 25 million

3 minutes ago, craigfeguson said:

Aye and worth about 9 or 10 if you're lucky. 

4 people like this

25 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm going out on a limb here having never seen him play but a bit under-whelmed as we need some seasoned talent ... the majority of people we seem to be linked with are works in progress or someone who's fell the wayside ... I know someone is going to mention Senderos and Barton. I'll save you the bother.

Meh .. it's probably me just being a cynical bastard as usual but my gut twinges a bit seeing some of these names. 

Agree with you there mate, its good getting these guys on board but we need a couple of proven players (under 30 preferably) that can hit the ground running and handle the expectations of playing for a club like us

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

Dembele will not be sold for 25m :lol:

Where do they get this pish from?! Fucking media up here Are so far up their arse its unbelievable. Read that Armstrong is a £20 million player as well (according to petrov). Makes you wonder what Gazza,Laudrup or even an Ian Ferguson would be worth now

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Where do they get this pish from?! Fucking media up here Are so far up their arse its unbelievable. Read that Armstrong is a £20 million player as well (according to petrov). Makes you wonder what Gazza,Laudrup or even an Ian Ferguson would be worth now

Seville calculator 

33 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I don't necessarily disagree with your point. But seasoned players with talent who are on-form will either be out of our price range, or not interested in a move to Rangers. 

There's a reason we're shopping in the markets that we are.

3 people like this

6 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

I don't necessarily disagree with your point. But seasoned players with talent who are on-form will either be out of our price range, or not interested in a move to Rangers. 

Yeah I know. I've kinda accepted this is our markets. Just wish it wasn't. 

2 people like this

14 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Spot on, people need to get their head out the sand and realise that we're not the power spending club we used to be.

1 person likes this

This boy seems to be very highly rated by Villa. Steve Bruce has spoken about him, offered him a deal to stay. Not signing the contract is the only reason he's not in the first team squads of a team whove spent fortunes on strikers this summer. 

Petrov also seems to rate him and a few Villa fans are unhappy that he touted him for a move to Rangers. Villa fans want him to stay. 

I think we might be pleasantly surprised by this one if we get it finalised

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

This boy seems to be very highly rated by Villa. Steve Bruce has spoken about him, offered him a deal to stay. Not signing the contract is the only reason he's not in the first team squads of a team whove spent fortunes on strikers this summer. 

Petrov also seems to rate him and a few Villa fans are unhappy that he touted him for a move to Rangers. Villa fans want him to stay. 

I think we might be pleasantly surprised by this one if we get it finalised

Ranieri offered Dodoo a deal to stay too. 

I'm trying not to sound like a dick (honest) :lol: 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I think Dodoo will turn out to be good for us. He can actually finish. Anyway, time will tell. 

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

will be an excellent partner for dodoo on the bench while we still continue to hope kenny miller pulls us out a hole

You're so fuckin positive it's frightening.

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Most teams just offer deals so it's makes sure they get compensation 

2 minutes ago, Liam_RFC said:

Most teams just offer deals so it's makes sure they get compensation 

Fair point.

45 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

Dembele will not be sold for 25m :lol:

I've thought this before and they pulled it out the bag with the likes of Dick Van Dyke and "Lurch" Foster. Call them what you like (cunts) but they are definitely doing something right

On a pre contract he would be worth signing but we will need someone a bit older with experience and good goal scoring record for next season 

Could do with being linked to someone on fire like the Jelavic days, this is pretty shite to be honest

Fuck it, only takes one season to get it right then we are truly back

Sooner please

1 hour ago, craigfeguson said:

Dembele scored 17 goals in the championship for a middle table team last season. It's a decent record.

Hardly a reserve player that the tims have made into a player in the way you're suggesting 

32 minutes ago, chris182 said:

I've thought this before and they pulled it out the bag with the likes of Dick Van Dyke and "Lurch" Foster. Call them what you like (cunts) but they are definitely doing something right

Regardless what they done with them 2 cunts, Dembellend still won't got for anywhere near 25m