Broxi

Rushian Hepburn-Murphy

Won't add anything to our existing squad other than someone else to sit on the bench.

If a potential signing isn't going to add proper quality i.e. something better than we have, then we'd be better keeping our money (if we have any) and trying to develop our own.

chris182    661
32 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

Regardless what they done with them 2 cunts, Dembellend still won't got for anywhere near 25m

Lets hope not. They are only worth what someone will pay for them, regardless of what we think.

Muz333    239

I'm glad we're finally being linked with strikers. With Garner out and lacking a clinical striker as it was, we definitely need some talent up front.

PRW.    4,045

I never really thought much of the Dodoo signing, ever. Was clear he struggled at Port Vale and really only had 1 good game in his career. Could tell from Leicester fans opinions he was bang average. 

I'm more excited by this boy, seems highly rated by plenty. Bruce, Villa fans, Petrov and is ripping up the EPL U20's. 

Billythebear77    2,697
2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Yeah I know. I've kinda accepted this is our markets. Just wish it wasn't. 

We all wish it wasn't bud, but the sooner we all accept it is, then the sooner we realise that the days off  us paying 3-4 million for a ready made player are over, I hate the fact it is,  but it is mate. King is NEVER going to spend big on players, he's here to get his dough back from the Murray years. 

folkestoneger    2,669
2 hours ago, trueblueal said:

This boy seems to be very highly rated by Villa. Steve Bruce has spoken about him, offered him a deal to stay. Not signing the contract is the only reason he's not in the first team squads of a team whove spent fortunes on strikers this summer. 

Petrov also seems to rate him and a few Villa fans are unhappy that he touted him for a move to Rangers. Villa fans want him to stay. 

I think we might be pleasantly surprised by this one if we get it finalised

So he is damaging the team to " teach the youngster not to meddle with him"

Managerial genius.

ayrshireger    339

The villa fans don't seem too happy at the thought of him leaving. Apparently he's turned down the biggest offer they have ever given someone in their academy. Seems to be highly rated down south. Watford are also interested apparently. 

markem    3,117

The cross border rule is a huge opportunity for us - hit one of these right and it can be jackpot, anyone that thinks the gypsies will not get over 10 million for the Dembele prick is wrong imo.  

Thewhitesettler    2,230

I was reading about this, last week I think, and it said that 'Rangers are interested in signing Russian Hepburn-Murphy.' Two things crossed my mind, firstly an unusual name for a Russian. Secondly, Hepburn-Murphy? There's a good Irish name for us, no?

What nationality is he? And, as in American Sports, NFL, NBA, etc, what school did he attend? 

markem    3,117
22 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I was reading about this, last week I think, and it said that 'Rangers are interested in signing Russian Hepburn-Murphy.' Two things crossed my mind, firstly an unusual name for a Russian. Secondly, Hepburn-Murphy? There's a good Irish name for us, no?

What nationality is he? And, as in American Sports, NFL, NBA, etc, what school did he attend? 

Hepburn is a Irish name?

Thewhitesettler    2,230
Just now, markem said:

Hepburn is a Irish name?

A work mate of mind was a Hepburn, and his dad was Irish.😁

markem    3,117
4 hours ago, cumnockbear said:

Regardless what they done with them 2 cunts, Dembellend still won't got for anywhere near 25m

Mate like it or not a French U21 international player scoring goals at that level and like it or not a good player (sickening as that is) will go for a right few quid. Market is mental, the cunts will cash right in. 25? perhaps not but it will be imo in the 15+ ball park.  

We need to go and find one or two of those, I think MW can see that too. Rossiter might yet come good and we should be taking a punt on a few more. Get lucky once and we are quids in. 

onefootwillie    917

Well with a punt on him . If we could get him , then get a season out of him and make money then it is the way for us to go. We need to look at ways of raising extra revenue and this is one 

Scott1872    620

We should 100% take signings like this, and if it's a pre contract especially as he can come in the summer and prove himself in pre season.

People need to stop criticizing Dodoo, his assist for the Forrester header and two late fantastic finishes against partick have helped massively this season and I have no doubt he would have put one right behind Gordon if Forrester wasn't so greedy. Good finish against hearts aswell but obviously unfortunately offside.

trueblueal    1,233
5 hours ago, folkestoneger said:

So he is damaging the team to " teach the youngster not to meddle with him"

Managerial genius.

He's said it openly. He won't be back involved 'until he commits' and has been made 'a very lucrative offer'. Hes genuinely rated as first team material and they aren't happy  

trueblueal    1,233

Warburton has a brilliant track record of striking gold. He's going to earn us millions one of these days with this policy 

cp9    367
3 hours ago, markem said:

Mate like it or not a French U21 international player scoring goals at that level and like it or not a good player (sickening as that is) will go for a right few quid. Market is mental, the cunts will cash right in. 25? perhaps not but it will be imo in the 15+ ball park.  

We need to go and find one or two of those, I think MW can see that too. Rossiter might yet come good and we should be taking a punt on a few more. Get lucky once and we are quids in. 

Can't see him being worth worth more than 15 solely for the fact that they couldn't afford to reject an offer like that.

plumbGER    6,904
5 hours ago, markem said:

Hepburn is a Irish name?

Big sisters mans' name is Hepburn, was in the lodge when he was younger.

I also know Hepburns of the other persuasion.

Likewise with Murphys.

All about as relevant as how much the bheggars will get for the french guy.

pcbear    3,532
5 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

You just told us he is Russian.

cumnockbear    2,440
5 hours ago, markem said:

Between 8-12 I'd say, still no where near the 25m they fantasise about. 

trueblueal    1,233
7 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

Between 8-12 I'd say, still no where near the 25m they fantasise about. 

He was that price with 6 months left on his deal. Then did it against England 21s, Man City and us more than once. We need to get real and realise its happening 

12 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

He was that price with 6 months left on his deal. Then did it against England 21s, Man City and us more than once. We need to get real and realise its happening 

I think if it was the EPL he was doing it in consistently then I'd agree but there is a ceiling especially up here

Thewhitesettler    2,230
1 hour ago, pcbear said:

You just told us he is Russian.

No that's his name, not his nationality.

markem    3,117
1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Big sisters mans' name is Hepburn, was in the lodge when he was younger.

I also know Hepburns of the other persuasion.

Likewise with Murphys.

All about as relevant as how much the bheggars will get for the french guy.

I was trying to be funny - Hepburn-Murphy.

Was 4am and the best part of a bottle of Dalwhinnie down.