Broxi

Rushian Hepburn-Murphy

147 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, markem said:

The cross border rule is a huge opportunity for us - hit one of these right and it can be jackpot, anyone that thinks the gypsies will not get over 10 million for the Dembele prick is wrong imo.  

There's always a chance he could snap his leg. Just saying 

1 hour ago, trueblueal said:

He was that price with 6 months left on his deal. Then did it against England 21s, Man City and us more than once. We need to get real and realise its happening 

It's no happening, i wish people would get real and realise 25m won't be happening in the Scottish market. 

3 people like this

1 hour ago, The Monk said:

These types of signings are our future, priority is that we need a quick influx of quality asap to bridge the gap between us and the paedos but perfectly happy for us to continue with these types of signings if it is a pre-contract.

I still think Dodoo will come good, the role as the focal point of a 3 man attack has shown he`s not used to it and has struggled but will learn, what he has shown is that he is an excellent finisher and has good movement (which our players have often ignored). I`d like to see him partner Miller for a bit if we continue this 3-5-2 ish formation.

He is skillful as well, a lot of people don't remember but when he came on against Thistle at home the first thing he done was take it by 2 players bomb down the wing and get a shot in for a corner.

1 person likes this

We've been linked for a while. 

We have enough potential raw talent and enough players the wrong side of 30.

We need seasoned pros with 150+ games under their belt who have a winning belief built into them. 

2 hours ago, cumnockbear said:

It's no happening, i wish people would get real and realise 25m won't be happening in the Scottish market. 

Can't understand this infatuation with their players and business.

Some on here getting as bad as the obsessed lot.

3 people like this

18 minutes ago, Ger77 said:

Tell me about it...

18 minutes ago, Ger77 said:

There is a difference between being infatuated with them and them being relevant to the discussion.

If we can utilise the x border loop hole to get a bit of quality on the cheap that can then be flipped is a huge opportunity for us (or its a punt depending on your perspective) - cunty cunts from the other side of the city appear to be doing this, its going to come up in the debate.

26 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

Took the words right out my mouth mate.

The amount of threads on here these days that turn into Dembele threads is fuckin ridiculous.

The amount of talkin aboot the filth in general on here is brutal these days mate. 

2 people like this

just watched the villa game against spurs in the fa cup.if he canny get a game for that mob he must be shite!!!

2 minutes ago, bomber said:

just watched the villa game against spurs in the fa cup.if he canny get a game for that mob he must be shite!!!

I think he can... he was meant to play against Spurs but Bruce dropped him as he did not sign a new contract.  Understandable too.

As crap as VIlla are, they are still head and shoulders above what any team in Scotland can do.  Hell their joke figure last season is now being touted as the next Messi by the Smhellies.

3 minutes ago, bomber said:

He just turned 18 for fuck sake get a grip of yerself

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, bomber said:

Bruce has apparently asked him to committ his future to Village or forget about his place in the squad.

Didn't even get on the bench for Villa in the cup tonight whilst some other youngster made his debut. Bruce has officially took the huff.

I'd say this is defo goiny happen. 

1 hour ago, bomber said:

They spent about 30m on 2 strikers. Unlikely they'll spend that  sort of cash and play an 18yr old?

Also as mentioned above, Bruce said sign or your not playing.

5 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

We need seasoned pros with 150+ games under their belt who have a winning belief built into them. 

This I agree with 100% we are like the rehabilitation centre for footballers of unfulfilled potential, most with fragile mindsets, the exact opposite of what we need.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Yip, Barton, Senderos and Niko thing went well.

1 person likes this

Why is every single signing target compared to Dembele? Could you really see that dumpling playing for Bayern or Man City over Lewandowski/Aguero :lol: 

If he was as good as he's getting made out he wouldn't be at Celtic, believe me. He scores goals but so does Moult and Boyce in Scotland... Big clubs know that the Scottish league is a joke and would never throw 20 odd million at a player from it, he's not done anything more special than what Jelavic/Hooper done a few years ago and they went for under 10m. 

The tims are the kings of PR, we know this by now, they think they're getting 50m for a boy with a broken ankle and a guy with the first touch of Gary Kenneth, are they fuck :lol: 

3 people like this

3 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Why is every single signing target compared to Dembele? Could you really see that dumpling playing for Bayern or Man City over Lewandowski/Aguero :lol: 

If he was as good as he's getting made out he wouldn't be at Celtic, believe me. He scores goals but so does Moult and Boyce in Scotland... Big clubs know that the Scottish league is a joke and would never throw 20 odd million at a player from it, he's not done anything more special than what Jelavic/Hooper done a few years ago and they went for under 10m. 

The tims are the kings of PR, we know this by now, they think they're getting 50m for a boy with a broken ankle and a guy with the first touch of Gary Kenneth, are they fuck :lol: 

They over hype him because football fans in Scotland tend to do it a lot.  I have said for a long, long time that scoring goals here is not that impressive, and basing a transfer fee of that calibre only CL showings rarely works.  Hutton tells us that.

Keeping in mind he went nearly 7 odd weeks without scoring (+9 if you only include a penalty) then the sensible person tells you he isn't as good as people make out. 

Gonna be funny when they realise he isn't a superstar.

20 hours ago, craigfeguson said:

your only worth what someone is willing to pay simple as that

taigs seem to forget spurs pulled out of a 6million deal to sign the lad from Fulham last January.

Now he's went to the scum these English clubs are gonna pay 3/4 times that amount hahahaha he's no even top scorer in a lesser league ffs get a grip he'll go between 9-10million next summer

1 hour ago, kanjo said:

They over hype him because football fans in Scotland tend to do it a lot.  I have said for a long, long time that scoring goals here is not that impressive, and basing a transfer fee of that calibre only CL showings rarely works.  Hutton tells us that.

Keeping in mind he went nearly 7 odd weeks without scoring (+9 if you only include a penalty) then the sensible person tells you he isn't as good as people make out. 

Gonna be funny when they realise he isn't a superstar.

Hutton had two blinding games for Scotland v France and Italy at Hampden, they were the clinchers to his transfer.

Future star. Outside Miller he's A LOT better than our current strikers. Immediately enhances the team, will cost us nout. Great signing. Hopefully garner goes in the opposite direction. Works hard but is not a football player and certainly not a striker. My 11yo nephew would score more goals for the bears than that plum

Villa fans are saying hes above our standard of player, I dont know if that is good or bad

And we are also apparently a basket case of a club and as bad as Man City at producing young players.

2 hours ago, MaestroNiko said:

Villa fans are saying hes above our standard of player, I dont know if that is good or bad

And we are also apparently a basket case of a club and as bad as Man City at producing young players.

Villa fans throwing dirt our way, that's fucking rich :lol: