Broxi

Rushian Hepburn-Murphy

147 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, MaestroNiko said:

Villa fans are saying hes above our standard of player, I dont know if that is good or bad

And we are also apparently a basket case of a club and as bad as Man City at producing young players.

Do you think our current standard of player is very high?  We've been a basket case of a club for the last 5 years.  Hopefully we'll find more stability on and off the pitch in the years ahead.  Also, Murray Park hasn't really delivered when it comes to producing youngsters for the first-team and that's a topic often raised in the Bears' Den. 

5 hours ago, MaestroNiko said:

Villa fans are saying hes above our standard of player, I dont know if that is good or bad

And we are also apparently a basket case of a club and as bad as Man City at producing young players.

Pot kettle black, they have also spent 100's of millions to be in the shit.

3 people like this

4 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Do you think our current standard of player is very high?  We've been a basket case of a club for the last 5 years.  Hopefully we'll find more stability on and off the pitch in the years ahead.  Also, Murray Park hasn't really delivered when it comes to producing youngsters for the first-team and that's a topic often raised in the Bears' Den. 

Your right mate the majority if youngsters are Auchenhowie - want to leave when they hit about 13/14 as other clubs are deemed better are nurturing young players.

Is this not happening now? Honestly thought this was a deal we had to get done. Were crying out for a good striker. He's meant to be highly rated and would be a snip for £250,000. 

I did think this boy was coming - especially after Petrov seemed to confirm it

1 hour ago, Easton82 said:

Is this not happening now? Honestly thought this was a deal we had to get done. Were crying out for a good striker. He's meant to be highly rated and would be a snip for £250,000. 

He's out of contract at the end of the season. We may be trying to sign him on a pre contract. 

Who knows. 

On 08/01/2017 at 2:01 PM, Prso's headband said:

We've been linked for a while. 

We have enough potential raw talent and enough players the wrong side of 30.

We need seasoned pros with 150+ games under their belt who have a winning belief built into them. 

Like who Barton ? Senderos?..

These are the types of deals that are going to close the gap on the bheasts. Get a season out him and flog him down to the prem and repeat the process.

Also I reckon the tims are gawny get 20+ for dembele, scored for fun with Fulham doing it for Celtic and Just won the u21's French player of the year ahead of martial & Coman. If memory serves martial went to united for 30+ million.

14 minutes ago, SirMW said:

These are the types of deals that are going to close the gap on the bheasts. Get a season out him and flog him down to the prem and repeat the process.

Also I reckon the tims are gawny get 20+ for dembele, scored for fun with Fulham doing it for Celtic and Just won the u21's French player of the year ahead of martial & Coman. If memory serves martial went to united for 30+ million.

You tarriers are fucking deluded! 😂

2 people like this

13 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

You highlight the bit after I say players not over 30. Barton and Senderos are. 

The rest of your post reeks of a tarrier. He scored 15 goals in 56 games for Fulham ya clown and has scored 9 spl goals so far. Liam Boyce has more. 

20+:lol:

A thought he had scored a lot more for Fulham my bad mate 😂

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

You tarriers are fucking deluded! 😂

Here we go 💤💤💤

Just now, OhW said:

The u21 French Player of the Year is an award given by French TV channel Telefoot, and the winner is decided by public internet vote. Make of that what you will. 

Never knew that boss, just heard he had won over a lot of young French talent.

20+ 😂, wish some folk would stop believing the drip fed hype about dembele 

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, OhW said:

How many times did you vote for him?

😂😂😂

1 hour ago, SirMW said:

He won it because it was a fan vote and neither Dortmund or Bayern fans give a fuck about pishy online campaigns whereas the tims rallied a huge vote to feed their fragile egos.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, writingranger said:

Sorry, I've lost the thread of this thread. Who are we talking about?

Govou.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Govou.

Finally.

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Every thread on here turns into an argument about Dembele. Fucking rid-neck

I'm more concerned with the 100-200 post count members that constantly bring him up tbh

2 hours ago, trueblueal said:

How have you managed to spell this correctly whilst simultaneously failing to correctly spell your own surname? 😂

:lol: