Broxi

Rushian Hepburn-Murphy

147 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Because he's an international means heehaw. lustig plays for Sweden and he's fucking pish, ambrose plays for Nigeria, pish, fucksake Aird plays for Canada. Don't use desperate shite like that to take a dig at our scouting etc, have a day off.

Our scouting is absolutely abysmal though.

2 hours ago, Amato said:

Simmer down baw jaws

Shat it 

Twitter claiming this is him and his mum at game today

IMG_1549.PNG

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, OzGers said:

Twitter claiming this is him and his mum at game today

IMG_1549.PNG

I knew he was young but he only looks like a wee boy in that pic

Surely he'd be in the director's box if he was being shown around up here with the hope of signing?

Think some guy has just photographed a fan and claimed it was RHM for some retweets and favourites.

His Maw clearly has Rangeritus, already got the Rangers headscarf on. 

Hopefully non official merchandise, if it's from the Superstore I'll drive him down the road. 

3 people like this

9 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Surely he'd be in the director's box if he was being shown around up here with the hope of signing?

Think some guy has just photographed a fan and claimed it was RHM for some retweets and favourites.

Yeah thought that too. Just asked a villa fan if RHM was at villa park today and he claimed he wasn't.

perhaps they don't sit potential signings in directors box to avoid the media and potentially alert other clubs?

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, OzGers said:

Yeah thought that too. Just asked a villa fan if RHM was at villa park today and he claimed he wasn't.

perhaps they don't sit potential signings in directors box to avoid the media and potentially alert other clubs?

Maybe, but if we are confident enough of his signing to have him up at Ibrox then surely it shouldn't matter if the media or clubs know? 

This is could just be a way of persuading him to sign however and if that is the case then your idea makes sense and is most likely correct (If that is in fact RHM).

So why isn't this lad playing? Is it because of contract disputes or is he injured? Because he tweeted the other day saying "Hope to be back playing soon" which sounds like he's injured but if it is because of contract issues might it mean he's close to agreeing a deal with Villa?

My pal text me at full time saying he seen him as well (he's one of those FM noobs who knows everyone), couple that with the picture I think it's defo him. 

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

So why isn't this lad playing? Is it because of contract disputes or is he injured? Because he tweeted the other day saying "Hope to be back playing soon" which sounds like he's injured but if it is because of contract issues might it mean he's close to agreeing a deal with Villa?

He's only played 3 games for the first team I believe. Apparently he's been in negotiations regarding a new contract for around a year. Bruce called him up for the Cardiff game a few weeks back on the understanding he was close to signing a new contract. He hasn't yet signed the contract and as a result Bruce withdrew him from the next squad against Spurs. Bruce is now on record saying he'll not play for the first team unless he signs a new contract.

Since then he's been playing for the development team. He got injured though in his last game. Villa fans think his latest tweet indicates he may be coming back from injury to play for the first team. However it could be he's coming back from injury to play for the development team.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

He's only played 3 games for the first team I believe. Apparently he's been in negotiations for about a new contract for around a year. Bruce called him up for the Cardiff game a few weeks back on the understanding he was close to signing a new contract. He hasn't yet signed the contract and as a result Bruce withdrew him from the next squad against Spurs. Bruce is now on record saying he'll not play for the first team unless he signs a new contract.

Since then he's been playing for the development team. He got injured though in his last game. Villa fans think his latest tweet indicates he may be coming back from injury to play for the first team. However it could be he's coming back from injury to play for the development team.

Cheers for clearing that up, hopefully he signs for us then it must be close if that was actually him at the game today.

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

Cheers for clearing that up, hopefully he signs for us then it must be close if that was actually him at the game today.

Would be a great coup by the sounds of things if true. If that was him then it would certainly be promising. Injured or not, contract signed or not, you would still expect him to be at Villa park today.

That said I have my doubts it was him today. He was tweeting about Firminho scoring as we were still playing. If he wasn't here today though then that doesn't necessarily put an end to our hopes. The fact he's still not signed a new contract after so long gives some cause for optimism.

1 hour ago, Lloyd72 said:

If he had signed the new contract then he would be in the Villa first team squad by the sounds of it. Especially now with Gestede leaving them, Kodija away at the African Cup of Nations and McCormack unable to climb over a 4ft wall.

He has been injured though, hence the tweet. Probably in regards to under 23's.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Wasn't Zelalem in the crowd as well in the enclosure last year before he signed ?

3 hours ago, WGOH said:

Wasn't Zelalem in the crowd as well in the enclosure last year before he signed ?

Windass and Crooks sat in with the fans at the semi final vs the tims as well 

Definitely looks like it could be him, looks quite tall there and his hair is the exact same (I thought he had more a fro but appears he had that chopped recently)

sport-preview-rushian-hepburn-murphy-con

I would assume if he agreed a pre-contract Villa would just be willing to sell now for a minimal price if they`re losing him anyway

Signed a new deal at villa 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, kaiser1041 said:

Signed a new deal at villa 

:lol: ffs

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

:lol: ffs

It's never fucking ending 😂