** Emoticons **

Bears r us

I never like to start a thread that is negative to our admin because they do a great job making RM the best Rangers forum IMO, and this is in no way being negative, it is just an attempt to keep our great forum the best it can be.

All I am asking is that we get some of our favourite emoticons back, I have read many posters across different sections of the forum saying they would like to see some or all of our old friends back.

If you feel you would like to see that happen then it would be good to see what support we have for their return, a quick positive post in this thread may help in getting them reinstated. Thanks.  

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I never like to start a thread that is negative to our admin because they do a great job making RM the best Rangers forum IMO, and this is in no way being negative, it is just an attempt to keep our great forum the best it can be.

All I am asking is that we get some of our favourite emoticons back, I have read many posters across different sections of the forum saying they would like to see some or all of our old friends back.

If you feel you would like to see that happen then it would be good to see what support we have for their return, a quick positive post in this thread may help in getting them reinstated. Thanks.  

dam scots.gif

22 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Great gif mate. :thumbup:

Would yi u like some of our old emoticons back tho, that is the question. :happy:

The wee pom pom thing has vanished and all I have to post IS :tongue: And :Banane21: I had a thing headbutting a wall but IT has fecked off and left me.

1 minute ago, piperpete said:

The wee pom pom thing has vanished and all I have to post IS :tongue: And :Banane21: I had a thing headbutting a wall but IT has fecked off and left me.

Yes mate the wee pom pom was a great one, I think they will return just not not sure when. :pipe: 

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Yes mate the wee pom pom was a great one, I think they will return just not not sure when. :pipe: T

I suppose they need a wee holiday as well as IT looked knackering jumping about the wee pom pom man did.

The :Banane21: Will need to watch IT doesnt pull a hammy or burn ITs self oot.

3 minutes ago, piperpete said:

I suppose they need a wee holiday as well as IT looked knackering jumping about the wee pom pom man did.

The :Banane21: Will need to watch IT doesnt pull a hammy or burn ITs self oot.

It will indeed, it is rather eye watering to see that severe splits. :wow: 

3 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

We need newer emojis the others are past their sell by date. 

I am not against keeping the new ones we have, some are good I just want a few of the old favourites returned.

Thanks for your post, all opinions are good.  :thumbup: