** Emoticons **

Bears r us

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Cheers mate, I am never too keen to be too forward, but I could see many posters mentioning they missed them in various posts across RM so thought I would ask. @bluepeter has already kindly said he will do it when he has a chance so that is great. What is good about your post and the reason I have tagged in Peter is that you have mentioned a lot of the ones we need back, so thanks for doing that. :thumbup:

I also think some of the new ones are OK, but many of the older favourites just seemed to fit the mood of a post and made them better. :matron::lol: 

Let's not be too hasty - I said I'd do it if someone made it easy for me (sends me the images) and I can figure out how to do it on the new Admin panel.

I don't believe in over-promising... :pipe:

1 hour ago, bluepeter said:

Let's not be too hasty - I said I'd do it if someone made it easy for me (sends me the images) and I can figure out how to do it on the new Admin panel.

Any chance you could have a word with Dave King on how this goes BP?

7 hours ago, bluepeter said:

Hopefully someone with some ability to send you said images will comply with your request Peter and I certainly have every faith that once that happens you will be able to work out the new panel as well. :thumbup: 

44 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Hopefully someone with some ability to send you said images will comply with your request Peter and I certainly have every faith that once that happens you will be able to work out the new panel as well. :thumbup: 

So you have lead us to the promised land but dont have the tools to get us IN, ffs man and you have the cheek to pull up King.:Banane21:

17 minutes ago, piperpete said:

So you have lead us to the promised land but dont have the tools to get us IN, ffs man and you have the cheek to pull up King.:Banane21:

:happy:

I was depending on you old chap to provide the tools you speak off, your posting style is second to none Pete and the battle you have every day with your Samsung tablet to make yourself understood must mean you have internet guile that could be of help to Bluepeter. 

:thumbup :

:mutley :

(tu)

:D

@govanblue will remember most of them, hopefully. :Banane21:

PS who is this King you speak off!! :thinking:

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Sadly, this is where it all breaks down.

the images are effectively gone.

some of them were unique to RM, others had been altered/resized etc by RM, making them near unique.

Trying to find suitable replacements will be a nightmare.  All you find is shit like this...

thumbs-up-scarecrow-face-with-straw-hat-

Which might be fine for Gogzy, but not for the rest of us.

0000d18767c977cdfd1d42122b1bfad6.jpg

Whoever managed to find a range of suitable replacements (and get us all to agree on them!!!) would deserve a medal.

86f029b9e5e7f6adcb96cbc51d095f15.jpg

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

:happy:

I was depending on you old chap to provide the tools you speak off, your posting style is second to none Pete and the battle you have every day with your Samsung tablet to make yourself understood must mean you have internet guile that could be of help to Bluepeter. 

:thumbup :

:mutley :

(tu)

:D

@govanblue will remember most of them, hopefully. :Banane21:

Ps who is this King you speak off!! :thinking:

You should be on the stage mate, me having computer skills would win you the Perrier award for the best joke at the Edinburgh Festival :Banane21:

19 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Sadly, this is where it all breaks down.

the images are effectively gone.

some of them were unique to RM, others had been altered/resized etc by RM, making them near unique.

Trying to find suitable replacements will be a nightmare.  All you find is shit like this...

thumbs-up-scarecrow-face-with-straw-hat-

Which might be fine for Gogzy, but not for the rest of us.

0000d18767c977cdfd1d42122b1bfad6.jpg

Whoever managed to find a range of suitable replacements (and get us all to agree on them!!!) would deserve a medal.

86f029b9e5e7f6adcb96cbc51d095f15.jpg

:angry:

:ohmy: was one of my favourites and nothing happens when I post that, but I notice when I put in :thumbup : I get this :thumbup: if I remember correctly the thumbup was the smile with two thumbs up. 

Is there anyway to get the old one's from old posts or in the land of interweb is that not possible ? 

The only thing I would say is that this is probably the last chance to get anything done so we need to try and get whatever we can get done now. 

53 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

:sherlock: ? Whit the fuck is this meant to be ! ?

image.gif

I have noticed you have been using 'Sherlock' BD, do you have that saved on your computer ? the reason I ask is IF people do have them saved that might be a way around the problem GB was on about a few posts back.

Cheers. :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I have noticed you have been using 'Sherlock' BD, do you have that saved on your computer ? the reason I ask is IF people do have them saved that might be a way around the problem GB was on about a few posts back.

Cheers. :thumbup:

Yup got it saved, should've saved more at the time??

image.gif

3 minutes ago, piperpete said:

You should form a working group before you even think about forming a committee.

It would depend on the size of the working group I suppose Pete if it is bigger than three then I would call it a committee. :pipe:

Anyway we are now looking for 'saved old emoticons' from RM members and unfortunately it might need a new thread to highlight that. :thinking:  

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It would depend on the size of the working group I suppose Pete if it is bigger than three then I would call it a committee. :pipe:

Anyway we are now looking for 'saved old emoticons' from RM members and unfortunately it might need a new thread to highlight that. :thinking:  

You have far too much time on your hands mate.:Banane21: