New Chelsea stadium

KaiserJon

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, johanhentze said:

I think it looks very modern. 

Yeah there isn't anything else like it around. Doesn't look old fashioned and doesn't really represent what they have been building of late.

The pictures are a bit sketchy as it's going to be brick while the pictures (from a distance over the top) make it look like a giant scaffold like structure.

I'd rather it be a bit different than just a clone of another bowl like the Emirates or the likes.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Yeah there isn't anything else like it around. Doesn't look old fashioned and doesn't really represent what they have been building of late.

The pictures are a bit sketchy as it's going to be brick while the pictures (from a distance over the top) make it look like a giant scaffold like structure.

I'd rather it be a bit different than just a clone of another bowl like the Emirates or the likes.

Agree. The bowl like stadiums arent 'modern' in my opinion.. Theyre just unimaginative and cheap looking. 

This looks amazing, apparently they can only go so high due to building regs, so they are digging down to get the height in the stands.

I remember when Chelsea had the highest stand in Britain, went a few times back in the days when Spackman played for them that stand was something else.

Also read that the average age of the Chelsea fan is 50-55 years old. Fuck me.