• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, MasterD said:

Quite right.

Money isn't everything. Guy is a millionaire already.

Top of premiership

If not top scorer, then can't be far off it.

When you retire and you look at your achievements, premiership winners medal means much more than a Chinese super league medal. 

It's just greed.

The game is f*cked man. Genuinely starting to dislike it ha ha the onfield antics and all the money off the field turning these guys into money grabbers of the highest order. 

While its fair enough to want to earn more and better yourself, it's not like they're earning paltry sums and the difference is not life changing the way it could be for us to earn a few thousand more.

15 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

£567k a week, fuckin murder, no wonder the game is in ruin. 

It's sickening mate.

What I will say though is ha fucking ha. About time the premiership diddy clubs got a taste of their own medicine

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

It's sickening mate.

What I will say though is ha fucking ha. About time the premiership diddy clubs got a taste of their own medicine

Couldn't agree more.

Think i'll look up the Yellow pages and see if any cunt fae The Amber on Drumchapel Rd is interested in taking us over :crabflute:

18 minutes ago, Henders82 said:

The game is f*cked man. Genuinely starting to dislike it ha ha the onfield antics and all the money off the field turning these guys into money grabbers of the highest order. 

While its fair enough to want to earn more and better yourself, it's not like they're earning paltry sums and the difference is not life changing the way it could be for us to earn a few thousand more.

Same, I have found myself following football outwith Rangers less and less over the past few years.

2 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Same, I have found myself following football outwith Rangers less and less over the past few years.

Same. I have one or two other clubs I'll watch on the TV if they are on but don't go out of my way at all anymore unless it's Rangers.

Started watching other sports. Getting into NFL this past season or two.

Just now, Henders82 said:

Same. I have one or two other clubs I'll watch on the TV if they are on but don't go out of my way at all anymore unless it's Rangers.

I can't remember the last full game I watched out with us 

Just now, Henders82 said:

Yeah I started watching MMA more as I watched football less. Now I prefer MMA tbh, a more exciting sport by quite a distance.

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Money isn't everything. Guy is a millionaire already.

Top of premiership

If not top scorer, then can't be far off it.

When you retire and you look at your achievements, premiership winners medal means much more than a Chinese super league medal. 

It's just greed.

Another EPL medal, a top scorer trophy or another £60-70m over the course of a 3 year contract :headscratch:

To most footballers money is everything hence why so many will go there, previously went to the US. Why players leave us and them to go play in relegation battles down south for an extra 5-10k a week. It's why we struggle to sign anyone half decent. It's why they all have agents squeezing all they can out of clubs for wages, bonuses.

This is why the champions league '' big'' clubs want a closed shop. Guaranteeing their share of that wealth is the only conceivable way they have of competing with the money in the far east and keeping their own big name players. For years these clubs have pillaged South America, Africa and their own domestic opposition, now they are receiving a dose of their own medicine. Times will get tougher for them as the far east is also their biggest tv market and if their product becomes devalued due to a lack of talent on show, then consequently the money drops and the gap widens, truly a vicious circle.