Fucking Joey Barton

17 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

The sensible among us realise they don't know the full story.

Nobody ever will know the full story. Actual surprised Barton hasn't came out and said something. Not like him too keep that mouth shut. Anyways enough talking bout him ?? 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Funny thing is, under king and Warburton, we seem to do a lot of moving on after disasters. We have learned though?

:headwall:

Well hopefully we never sign someone with his background again. Unless we have a manager like Walter smith who could work with troubled players. Like Gazza etc 

27 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Big deal. 

The weight of expectation of playing for Rangers got to him. He hasn't got the mentality, like many others before him to handle it at a big club.

He's back at a club where he is a bigger name than the club itself and that suits the egomanic. 

Absolute keech.

The weight of being manager at a club as big as ours got to our rookie plan A boys club coach Warburton. 

He's left a club where a clueless manager and a corporate felon think they are both bigger than the club. Would you like to see Warburton's comments before the scum game again?!

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Absolute keech.

The weight of being manager at a club as big as ours got to our rookie plan A boys club coach Warburton. 

He's left a club where a clueless manager and a corporate felon think they are both bigger than the club. Would you like to see Warburton's comments before the scum game again?!

I understand Warburton has his flaws but to stick up for this egocentric clown is mental.

The plan A criticism doesn't wash anymore does it? He's changed it up a lot over the past couple of weeks and months, sometimes it has worked, sometimes it hadn't.

Warburton got it wrong at Parkhead, it happens, people need to get over it. He went for it, instead of sitting in and accepting a defeat. That shows a bit of steel IMO. 

Some of what Barton allegedly said was probably right but how can he justify it when he was a fucking joke on the pitch as well as off it? It'd be different if he came up and was the best player on the park, dragging us out of holes etc but he was helping dig it. 

I agree with the comment about King, I think he is a liar, and doesn't deserve to run the club. 

12 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

I understand Warburton has his flaws but to stick up for this egocentric clown is mental.

The plan A criticism doesn't wash anymore does it? He's changed it up a lot over the past couple of weeks and months, sometimes it has worked, sometimes it hadn't.

Warburton got it wrong at Parkhead, it happens, people need to get over it. He went for it, instead of sitting in and accepting a defeat. That shows a bit of steel IMO. 

Some of what Barton allegedly said was probably right but how can he justify it when he was a fucking joke on the pitch as well as off it? It'd be different if he came up and was the best player on the park, dragging us out of holes etc but he was helping dig it. 

I agree with the comment about King, I think he is a liar, and doesn't deserve to run the club. 

There were/are bigger jokes on the pitch and off it I may add.

I seen the problem as MW's ego not handling the criticism. Barton was played in a holding role and fuck knows under what constraints, as I had said previously that this team of mediocrity are being constrained even further by Warburton, in not being allowed to express themselves and show us all what little talent most have got.

Yes, Warburton has cut the players some slack of late, but all too late and do not be surprised if he reverts back to type, because that is the mark of the man. He is a chancer, playing football manager at a big club, that he really has no right being anywhere near.

To be fair to Barton, our open style of play just didn't suit him due to his lack of pace. He was left exposed a good number of times due to our non-existent midfield (which still hasn't improved).

Yes he was poor but not any more so than Halliday who's had an absolute horrific season.

Still won't forgive him for bricking it from Brown mind you.

Barton is a good player there's absolutely no disputing that. But he was never a Rangers player, the guy is scum and the way he Carries himself isn't suitable and the fact he even stepped foot in Ibrox sickens me I said it before he signed he did not deserve to play for this club. I'd rather play in the championship with 11 Lee wallaces and still have our dignity than play in the spfl with 11 Joey fucking Barton's. Fuck him! Absolute revolting human being his wee twitter posts like 'mon the teddy bears' and shit is throwing salt in the wounds. Fuck off joey you aren't one of us

On 15/01/2017 at 4:28 PM, RD.1872 said:

To be fair to Barton, our open style of play just didn't suit him due to his lack of pace. He was left exposed a good number of times due to our non-existent midfield (which still hasn't improved).

Yes he was poor but not any more so than Halliday who's had an absolute horrific season.

Still won't forgive him for bricking it from Brown mind you.

Halliday was better.