*** The Official Rangers vs Motherwell Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

What are the chances of the two new boys starting the game,? Hopefully Rangers give us good performance but more importantly win the game really looking forward to this one. Barrie to keep up his excellent performances and Tav needs dropped for hodgson guys a bomb scare.

18 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

Gilks

Hodson Hill Wilson Wallace

Toral Halliday? Hyndman

MOH Dodoo Mckay

Hopefully McKay keeps playing the way he has been, I'd pick this team aswell and hope that the 2 loanees have the ability to pick out decent passes going forward, find gaps to send MOH through with his pace and even just get balls in the box for dodoo who will hopefully want to get into the box unlike garner, who loves hanging back 

4 hours ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

Gilks

Hodson Hill Wilson Wallace

Toral Halliday? Hyndman

MOH Dodoo Mckay

Not Sure if Dodoo is going to be fully fit for this game, MOH looks to be going  out on loan.Gilks also for the off.

My prediction: 

Fod

Tav Hill Kiernan Wallace 

Toral Haliday Holt

Miller Waghorn Mckay

1 hour ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

Not Sure if Dodoo is going to be fully fit for this game, MOH looks to be going  out on loan.Gilks also for the off.

My prediction: 

Fod

Tav Hill Kiernan Wallace 

Toral Haliday Holt

Miller Waghorn Mckay

I take it with that selection we are looking to concentrate on the league?

Tav, Haliday?

1 hour ago, jackrfc95 said:

Halliday will almost definitely start as we have no one else that can play there.

In fact, neither can he actually.

aye was trying so hard to find another player that can play there but we have none and rossiter does not look like he will be fit anytime soon!

1 minute ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

aye was trying so hard to find another player that can play there but we have none and rossiter does not look like he will be fit anytime soon!

I think Warburton suggested Hyndman could play there but from the clips I've seen he looks more of a flair player.

Started this season with Barton, Crooks and Rossiter for that position. Halfway through the season they've played a combined total of about 8 games and we're left with Halliday.

22 hours ago, craigyrfc11 said:

What are the chances of the two new boys starting the game,? Hopefully Rangers give us good performance but more importantly win the game really looking forward to this one. Barrie to keep up his excellent performances and Tav needs dropped for hodgson guys a bomb scare.

Be useful to get something out of the new lads, before they've been in Glasgow long enough to forget they're footballers.

8 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

I take it with that selection we are looking to concentrate on the league?

Tav, Haliday?

No my preferred option, but I bet the prediction will be pretty spot in.

Rather Hodson and any other defensively minded midfield player we have in the squad but that's not going to happen.