Waghorn     Miller

Guest Lloyd72

Gilks

Kiernan   Hill     Wilson

hodson.                                         Wallace

Toral        Hyndman

McKay 

MoH          Dodoo

doubt we'll see this tbh but who knows. Would like to see Dodoo upfront with O'halloran because fucki it why not we've tried everything else and it's not worked. Get Tav dropped move McKay into the middle to let him roam and find space

Be interesting to see how Kiernan plays with hodson back beside him because his best games have all come with hodson at RB

3-0 Rangers

Doubt if he'll change lots on midfield so either Holt or Halliday will remain. Hodson should play and at least one of the new guys. Motherwell do know how to attack but they'll likely park the bus and counter on the million opportunities when our attack breaks down. Gilks deserves a game if he's still here.

4 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I'm not sure both of the new lads will start. Toral more likely to IMO. I suspect Halliday will play as he is the only one in midfield who tackles it seems.

He really doesn't.  He shites out of most of them like everyone else does.

14 minutes ago, BF2 said:

He really doesn't.  He shites out of most of them like everyone else does.

I have to disagree, he at least tries. I think if he was missing we'd be even easier to walk through.

Edit: As RFCRobertson says, I'm comparing him to starters like Holt, McKay and Windass.

I haven't seen enough of Emerson to know if he'd make a difference, but he admitted himself he would need to bulk up.

8 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I have to disagree, he at least tries. I think if he was missing we'd be even easier to walk through.

I haven't seen enough of Emerson to know if he'd make a difference, but he admitted himself he would need to bulk up.

Two players from the January transfer window, so if they ain't ready to hit the ground running, then just another waste of space and shouldn't be here.

12 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Two players from the January transfer window, so if they ain't ready to hit the ground running, then just another waste of space and shouldn't be here.

It does take time to get to know your teammates and the way they play. I do think they'll both play but not necessarily both on at the start. We'll see. Maybe MW will stick them both in.

I imagine Toral and Hyndman will start assuming both are free from injuries.  Otherwise what was the point in bringing them in. I guess Gilks will be in goal since Warburton doesn't play him in league games of Fod is fit.

Wonder if he might play Dodoo up front to start with.   Maybe Toral and Hyndman might create more goal scoring opportunities that might suit Dodoo.

4 minutes ago, Hilly86 said:

Appreciated the bolding of the "Halliday can tackle" assertion, just to make sure I'd read it right :)

I felt it was right to highlight the section of the post I was referring to.

Are you criticising my forum geography?