£100m guarantees nothing ?

BLUEDIGNITY

Alex Rae on snyde just said that if Rangers did have £100m to spend Rangers would certainly close the gap with the unwashed, But not to say Rangers would overtake them :confused: 

Has Rae totally lost any sense of reality.

If Rangers had £100m to spend i'd be thinking how far we would get in the champions league.

But Rae thinks we would close the gap, Think his short time at St Mirren has rubbed off on him, Some people say players are as thick as mince, In the case of Rae i think it might be right.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Alex Rae on snyde just said that if Rangers did have £100m to spend Rangers would certainly close the gap with the unwashed, But not to say Rangers would overtake them :confused: 

If Rangers had £100m to spend i'd be thinking how far we would get in the champions league.

But Rae thinks we would close the gap, Think his short time at St Mirren has rubbed off on him, Some people say players are as thick as mince, In the case of Rae i think it might be right.

Raes a real good guy not the false kind I've met him home and away at games for years.

6 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

The laughable thing is kinda veering off topic a bit with a £100 million you could hand it over and buy the whole of Scotland and get change back just about !??

http://www.rettie.co.uk/property-for-sale/argyll-and-bute/argyll/RUR140075-3-bed-house-island-country-home-by-the-isle-of-gigha

image.gif

Looks worse than the jail :lol:

36 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

but you're forgetting big musappi upfront is worth that alone :belm:

31 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

That's all it is Brother an open prison wae cooncil tax ! Ideal place for political prisoners ! ??

image.jpeg

image.gif

That's suits her too well :hmmm:

I wonder if Putin knows the bloodline evaded the Soviets? Would explain the slavish devotion to this modern German empire across the water. 

I'd lock her up in that and let the midges deal with her just in case.

Still wouldn't swap a caravan in Ayr for that though. Looks Baltic and miserable. Nearly half a million :rofl:

If it comes with a toff title no doubt that halfwit Billy Connelly will be on to it in a flash. What a way to speak for a boy from Partick.

1 minute ago, William McBeath said:

That's suits her too well :hmmm:

I wonder if Putin knows the bloodline evaded the Soviets? Would explain the slavish devotion to this modern German empire across the water. 

I'd lock her up in that and let the midges deal with her just in case.

Still wouldn't swap a caravan in Ayr for that though. Looks Baltic and miserable. Nearly half a million :rofl:

If it comes with a toff title no doubt that halfwit Billy Connelly will be on to it in a flash. 

Ayr's still Gods country compared to this gulag that only a plastic paddy could love !

image.gif

38 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Ayr's still Gods country compared to this gulag that only a plastic paddy could love !

image.gif

My family just got rid of the caravan. Used to love the place for watching games. Full of bears. I suppose it does take a regular wage and a few bob in savings to get one. Either that's the reason or the management just knew how to run a place properly. Yet Rangers end-up with that apologist Murray :no:

Bit that gets me is they rejoice in their Republican Irish Jolly Terrorist shite and we get slaughtered for wearing an Orange strip or waving Union flags. I'd tell the press and politicians to GTF if I owned Rangers. I honestly don't know why politicians from NI don't go to town with all these cretins. They seem to treat the Ulster Unionists with more contempt than radical Muslims. That's their reward for standing up to bombs and being loyal to the UK. It's scarcely believable. In the US or any other nation they'd be celebrated and their naysayers slapped or worse.

I wonder if someone would escape alive in the US if they raised a Bin Laden banner at a football match like this lot do with Sands? Its unbelievable when you think about it. Sad state of affairs this nation is in. I'd get authoritarian on that sort of public indecency. It really should be an outrage to see such scum compared to Wallace for the SNP and any proud nationalist let alone us.

Must turn a blind eye for votes. Not a principle or backbone among any of these cretins yet they'd have us believe they are fit to lead a country. Embarrassing to think the rest of the UK must see these SNP clowns. 

43 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

My family just got rid of the caravan. Used to love the place for watching games. Full of bears. I suppose it does take a regular wage and a few bob in savings to get one. Either that's the reason or the management just knew how to run a place properly. Yet Rangers end-up with that apologist Murray :no:

Bit that gets me is they rejoice in their Republican Irish Jolly Terrorist shite and we get slaughtered for wearing an Orange strip or waving Union flags. I'd tell the press and politicians to GTF if I owned Rangers. I honestly don't know why politicians from NI don't go to town with all these cretins. They seem to treat the Ulster Unionists with more contempt than radical Muslims. That's their reward for standing up to bombs and being loyal to the UK. It's scarcely believable. In the US or any other nation they'd be celebrated and their naysayers slapped or worse.

I wonder if someone would escape alive in the US if they raised a Bin Laden banner at a football match like this lot do with Sands? Its unbelievable when you think about it. Sad state of affairs this nation is in. I'd get authoritarian on that sort of public indecency. It really should be an outrage to see such scum compared to Wallace for the SNP and any proud nationalist let alone us.

Must turn a blind eye for votes. Not a principle or backbone among any of these cretins yet they'd have us believe they are fit to lead a country. Embarrassing to think the rest of the UK must see these SNP clowns. 

Rest of the world sees them for what they are, this country is fucked unless we take it to the streets ! End of!

image.gif

24 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Rest of the world sees them for what they are, this country is fucked unless we take it to the streets ! End of!

image.gif

If this lot get another referendum I'll end up joining you. Get every cunt to leave Ibrox and tear up the east-end. Would be worth the time if we tore down that Aldi with the seats. That better be a promise as the thought alone feels good :troll:

3 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

If this lot get another referendum I'll end up joining you. Get every cunt to leave Ibrox and tear up the east-end. Would be worth the time if we torn down that that Aldi with the seats. That better be a promise as the thought alone feels good :troll:

Aldi? More of a home bargains meets b and m ! Probably won't need to tear it down, it'll collapse of its own accord! Hope they get their referendum it'll promise their downfall at the ballot box and on the streets !?

image.gif

16 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Aldi? More of a home bargains meets b and m ! Probably won't need to tear it down, it'll collapse of its own accord! Hope they get their referendum it'll promise their downfall at the ballot box and on the streets !?

image.gif

I don't trust enough of the muppets in Scotland. The last time was too close for me. It would make a great night though if they lost again. Would finish them.

I think the wee witch will wait and see if Brexit leads to high unemployment then call one if she can spread enough anger by bitching about it all the time. 

Got to laugh at all this fake EU love. No one knew or cared fuck all about it two years ago. Yet the fannies are everywhere pretending to be raging. We should make them all wear kilts for being such pathetic bitches :guiness: