• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

So a criminal case was chucked out but he's still done :lol: 

Country is a mess.

Absolutely.

Another  Ched Evans scenario except this time they didn't even bother with the normal standard of evidence required to convict anyone of any crime.

Whatever happened to a jury of your peers?

Anyone think we will ever see a woman convicted of sexual assault because the man was "too drunk"?

No I don't think so either

3 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Absolutely.

Another  Ched Evans scenario except this time they didn't even bother with the normal standard of evidence required to convict anyone of any crime.

Whatever happened to a jury of your peers?

Anyone think we will ever see a woman convicted of sexual assault because the man was "too drunk"?

No I don't think so either

quite the opposite - the munter from ayrshire got off recently from statutory rape of a minor because she was very drunk....

ANGELA Gatt was caught with the teenager who is 23 years her junior . Mum-of-two, 37, caught romping with 14-year-old boy avoids jail because she was 'very, very drunk' 

30 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

quite the opposite - the munter from ayrshire got off recently from statutory rape of a minor because she was very drunk....

ANGELA Gatt was caught with the teenager who is 23 years her junior . Mum-of-two, 37, caught romping with 14-year-old boy avoids jail because she was 'very, very drunk' 

Another classic example of the double standards in this backwards Country .Fucking scandalous .

The unjudge nd there's loads of them ,probably just felt sorry for her .Sickening

She wasn't in control of herself. Her eyes were rolling in her head. She couldn't stand up straight. She couldn't speak to me properly. She wasn't compos mentis.

I imagine this testimony from a bouncer did a lot to swing it. Seems a lot more clear cut than the Ched Evans one. Surprised it was thrown out of the criminal courts actually.

32 minutes ago, West_Side said:

I imagine this testimony from a bouncer did a lot to swing it. Seems a lot more clear cut than the Ched Evans one. Surprised it was thrown out of the criminal courts actually.

Fucker is speaking Latin and all sorts, judge would have loved that.

This was a Civil Rape case so he has not been convicted. He is simply deemed to have committed the Rape on the balance of probabilities. It is likely that the Criminal case did not meet the standard for a criminal trial. This has been the first time this has ever happened in Scotland. 

21 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

This was a Civil Rape case so he has not been convicted. He is simply deemed to have committed the Rape on the balance of probabilities. It is likely that the Criminal case did not meet the standard for a criminal trial. This has been the first time this has ever happened in Scotland. 

Sounds utterly ridiculous. Does he end up on the sex offenders list? What are the ramifications if he's seen to be a 'rapist'?