Rossiter

Bossorange

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, OhW said:

It's clear you didn't understand though and thought my "Kenny's neighbour" comment was serious. You thought you were shoving my hypocrisy right back in my face, in reality you were highlighting your own stupidity.

giphy.gif

He's about to come back.  Rossiter that is.  Quote from Warburton on the Rangers website today (bit in bold by me)...

Warburton explained the reasoning behind the move for Crooks: “We lost a lot of players there (midfield), with Jordan Rossiter about to come back, with Niko Kranjcar picking up his injury and Joey Barton etc."

He's careful not to say when or give an indication of what 'about to' means.   But there we have it.  The clear inference is we are about to see Rossiter make an appearance again.

.......unless of course another injury or some other unforeseen event gets in the way.

I'd quite like to see him playing again.  Assuming he makes a full and complete recovery from his injury it seemed to me in the short time we saw him that he would be an asset to the team.

2 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

He's about to come back.  Rossiter that is.  Quote from Warburton on the Rangers website today (bit in bold by me)...

Warburton explained the reasoning behind the move for Crooks: “We lost a lot of players there (midfield), with Jordan Rossiter about to come back, with Niko Kranjcar picking up his injury and Joey Barton etc."

He's careful not to say when or give an indication of what 'about to' means.   But there we have it.  The clear inference is we are about to see Rossiter make an appearance again.

.......unless of course another injury or some other unforeseen event gets in the way.

I'd quite like to see him playing again.  Assuming he makes a full and complete recovery from his injury it seemed to me in the short time we saw him that he would be an asset to the team.

Guaranteed he doesn't feature before the next game against the taigs (12 March).

2 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Don't read to much into it, he's been coming back for months!

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The wording of his statement doesn't make much sense to me - the context it's in he's talking about Rossiter in with the players he's lost? 

I know.  It's confusing.   Slotting in a statement about Rossiter being about to return inside a discussion about why Crooks was loaned out and summarising the midfielders lost to injury or chucked out was odd.  

I'm taking it at face value though.   Albeit that face value statements from Warburton about Rossiter take on a sort of Shrek-like theme of endlessly asking 'are we there yet'.    Borrowing a bit from the bold Boris, Rossiter may have had more attempts at tunnelling back from injury than were managed in the Great Escape.   In Rossiter's case, escaping from the treatment room at the Rangers Training Centre.

24 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Could that not mean when he was about to come back then we lost him again?

That would explain the 10 days comments.

50 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Well spotted R B, but as you say not sure what 'about to come back' really means. :confused:

57 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

So how did it go from being an injury that initially was only meant to keep him out for a couple of weeks to being a potentially season-ending injury?

There is definitely something dodgy about this IMO.

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

So how did it go from being an injury that initially was only meant to keep him out for a couple of weeks to being a potentially season-ending injury?

There is definitely something dodgy about this IMO.

There really isn't

Guest Lloyd72
13 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Delighted to see he's now running outside as opposed to running inside..

As for "Expect to see him back this season" it's January ffs..

Probably trying not to put pressure on him to come back too soon.

4 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

There really isn't

Then why did Warburton not just come out and say he's had a bad relapse in his injury and he would be out for several months?  Why keep lying and say he's not far away when he clearly was?

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Captain Hilts said:

Then why did Warburton not just come out and say he's had a bad relapse in his injury and he would be out for several months?  Why keep lying and say he's not far away when he clearly was?

He didn't lie? after the he said that quote that Jordan had picked up another injury after they had expected him to return. I don't know why people keep looking for reasons why there is something going on behind the scenes when in reality it's a player with a niggling injury he has suffered for a couple years now trying his best to get back to full fitness.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Smile said:

Imagine putting pressure on a player we are paying a decent whack for to play football.Madness i tell you.

You're right let's rush a player back from his injury so he can get injured again and be out for even longer instead of giving him time to get over the injury, fucking genius you are