Wilson or Kiernan?

Torontoblue76

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, deco19761 said:

Thought the question was going to be if you had one bullet left........who ..

I'd line both of them up, standing shoulder to shoulder, then ear to ear, then shoot one of them, point blank, and with a bit of luck the bullet will go right through both of them. If I was pushed, to answer, which defenders head I'd hold the gun to, I'd have to plump for Kiernan. There's a lot less grey matter for the bullet to get through.

As you can see, I've, kinda, thought this through quite a bit, which is worrying me a bit however, not as worrying when either of them are fucking about with the ball at the back, trying to stick to MW's philosophy of playing the ball out from the back. 

59 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I'd line both of them up, standing shoulder to shoulder, then ear to ear, then shoot one of them, point blank, and with a bit of luck the bullet will go right through both of them. If I was pushed, to answer, which defenders head I'd hold the gun to, I'd have to plump for Kiernan. There's a lot less grey matter for the bullet to get through.

As you can see, I've, kinda, thought this through quite a bit, which is worrying me a bit however, not as worrying when either of them are fucking about with the ball at the back, trying to stick to MW's philosophy of playing the ball out from the back. 

Too far

To the OP. Neither. I'd love to have Gough back , he'd smash them 

I would tell the board to ram their £2m for Paredes, to get rid of Wilson and Kiernan, and Senderos and all 3 full backs and sign 6 new defenders good enough to do the job required of them. If the board don't have the means to make that happen to allow me to satisfy the clubs and fans ambitions then i resign. Simple. No point fannying around with dross just to play out time and suffer one embarrassment after another. A managers career is at stake and a clubs future. Changes are imperative and we need a man and a board who can make those changes happen.