Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Just don't see it with this guy!

Not half the player his old man was.

Hard to compare them Considering they both play different positions

4 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Windass is a better player imo more end product than O'halloran although that isn't saying much

Like O'Halloran, Windass needs space to show fully what he can do, and he just won't get that here.

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Talking more about attitude and effort.

Just hides when the chips are down (although that might just be down to the attitude of our entire team!)

I think it's down to not having a leader in Midfield, he's still young so we can only hope he fixes his mentality

Not every player hits the ground running, especially when they have taken such a step up in terms of demands better players than Windass have joined us and initially struggled to do it.

He needs to work on his fitness and his consistency but I think he has potential and if he knuckles down a bit I think he could be a far better and more influential player for us next season.

30 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I don't expect wingers to win every 50/50 tbh but I see what you're saying

Don't get me wrong mate when Barrie is up for it he's as good as any player to have worn the jersey. But he's 22 now he's not a boy anymore he needs start showing it more. 

As Ive said in another thread I think he's wasted on the wing and would be much better sitting behind a front 2  

24 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Nope if just once he went in and left his foot in on the defender, give them a taste of their own medicine they would think twice about kicking him all over the pitch. 

Exactly, the more he shites it the more they will target him.

Get stuck in ya cunt!

28 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Don't get me wrong mate when Barrie is up for it he's as good as any player to have worn the jersey. But he's 22 now he's not a boy anymore he needs start showing it more. 

As Ive said in another thread I think he's wasted on the wing and would be much better sitting behind a front 2  

This is where he should play he can see a pass and looks more composed in that position and could hurt teams more.

Mckay has improved greatly over the season. He's not going in for 50 50 tackles but he's no longer disappearing out games after the first hefty tackle. He has bags of ability and potential.

Windass has pace, skill and directness. At times tries to do too much. Not much around him in midfield up front helping him by and large. Needs to stay fit and get good run of games. He'll come good.

Plenty currently shite in our team that needs fixing before I'd consider these 2 to  e the biggest problem.

13 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Plus of some one clatters him the chnace is its in prime freekick range. 

We don't really have the strikers to run off him though as Warburton has them playing out wide or covering tavs right back position.

8 minutes ago, Pearson83 said:

Another wank fest for a player who's done fuck all bar pap his arse on treatment table. Him and that rossiter twitter heroes yet done nothing on park people building teams around them. 

This is it if these are the guy's we are relying on were as good as fucked.

22 minutes ago, Smile said:

This is it if these are the guy's we are relying on were as good as fucked.

Bottom line is most them are all lower league English players and won't cut it with us. But all you see on twitter is all these wee guys who think josh windass and rest of them are as good as Barca players. Maybe i see it differently now and maybe different generation of fan coming through.