Bydo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Paying folk to leave us and the papish bastard Houston benefits once again.

Remember one of that lot I talked to at the gym sometimes who mentioned that Murray was in serious shit in 2009. Not that people didn't know his businesses were struggling but he mentioned that Houston cunt a few times. I never knew much about him until afterwards but it makes you wonder about these cunts and how high and how far back the obsession goes. I never thought anything off it until that Houston was ranting in a post-match interview about decisions or something shouting 'this is Ibrox, as if we'll get anything here'. Shame to see Aird playing for such a bitter wee bastard.

I wish him the best of luck though. Still have fond memories of that game when our young mob put Motherwell to the sword just after we were demoted to the 4th division when they were top of the SPL. The media and the rest of the country were raging :lol: 

46 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

FUcking ridiculous were not getting transfer fees for our players. It's a fucking joke. 

He's a good enough player for the Scottish leagues and low end spl and has about 10 years left in his career and we've let another go for free. 

McCoist probably had him on ten grand a week. Cutting losses.

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Will we ever get a transfer fee again? :lol: 

Not of these guys but we shouldn't expect one - they might never earn us a coin but by fuck they should never be forgotten. One day we will look back from the top again and our Airds, Littles, etc will have done their bit and are entitled to some sort of recognition.

7 minutes ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

Not of these guys but we shouldn't expect one - they might never earn us a coin but by fuck they should never be forgotten. One day we will look back from the top again and our Airds, Littles, etc will have done their bit and are entitled to some sort of recognition.

The Sandaza flying header will live with me forever, believe me!

5 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

:lol: Settle doon ffs!

Disrespecting wee Airdy and Hutton by no giving them the recognition ya bad Bastart!  

I will give them it.....shite footballers to a man that made my eyes bleed for years 

4 minutes ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

Do you no recognise me - I'm the replacement shit stirrer - what's that lovely Greek dish? Mousakka or something equivalent. 

Tbh I wish it had worked out for the wee man.  At least he made his dad proud pulling in the jersey.  Just not good enough.