Tom Walsh

RDFM

9 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Wasn't good enough and like the others should've been moved on earlier than he/they have been.

15 games by Christmas for St Mirren though, don't know what people are talking about that he couldn't get game time for them.

I know young Tom well, under Alex Rae he was playing regular but jack ross came in and didn't fancy him, I spoke to him on boxing day and he was realistic about his chances at Rangers,  for the sake of his own career he knew he would need to move on.

It is a pity because I thought he did have a chance of making an impact for us, we will see how his career pans out in the coming year.

13 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

That will be just like McKay at Morton and RR then eh ?

1 minute ago, Boybluesy said:

Barry couldn't get game time with RR.

He got game time at both clubs though.

should we just keep everyone because Barrie mckay has been good for a month ?

Just now, kaiser1041 said:

He got game time at both clubs though.

should we just keep everyone because Barrie mckay has been good for a month ?

McKay was a sub many times for both clubs he was loaned out to and by all accounts was garbage at both.

All about opinions , i think this ones a fuck up this boy could have been a player for us.

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

McKay was a sub many times for both clubs he was loaned out to and by all accounts was garbage at both.

All about opinions , i think this ones a fuck up this boy could have been a player for us.

He was pretty well rated at Raith Rovers.

56 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Hardly a fucking joke the boy couldn't even get game time for st mirren.

hopefully this gives him a boot up the arse and he carves out a good career for himself 

This

Charlie Adam went there and was player of the year. He came back and was into the first team in no time..

If they are going to be the standard required then ifbthey go out on loan to a lower league they should flourish 

19 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

This

Charlie Adam went there and was player of the year. He came back and was into the first team in no time..

If they are going to be the standard required then ifbthey go out on loan to a lower league they should flourish 

Hardie didn't either.

He should also be binned.

Just now, MasterD said:

Hardie didn't either.

He should also be binned.

Beats me we have strikers who look very poor yet Hardie doesn't even warrant a chance, I thought when Garner got injured he would get a shot not loaned to Raith Rovers again.

22 minutes ago, Smile said:

Beats me we have strikers who look very poor yet Hardie doesn't even warrant a chance, I thought when Garner got injured he would get a shot not loaned to Raith Rovers again.

Without ever seeing him over the last year i can only assume hes simply not good enough. 

I hope he goes on to enjoy a good football career.

Quite a clearout taking place at the academy this winter.  Wonder if decks are being cleared a bit so that the very best of the current development team with its average age of (is it) 17.5 might progress as a core group into the first team squad within the next 2 years.......the pathway to the first team squad being made more visible to them and as a result encouraging them to really be going for it.