Maurice Ross

johanhentze

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

Yea. How come you know so much about Faroese football? 

Football Manager addict :lol:, had a save where I had a few seasons as manager of B36 (got them into champions league group stage) and then took over the national team. Got to a euro final IIRC, should try and find it, was a good save. 

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

Football Manager addict :lol:, had a save where I had a few seasons as manager of B36 (got them into champions league group stage) and then took over the national team. Got to a euro final IIRC, should try and find it, was a good save. 

Haha, nice one! I live in a B36 area of the town.. My family (my house) is the only HB Tórshavn supporting family in these parts :pipe:

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

Haha, nice one! I live in a B36 area of the town.. My family (my house) is the only HB Tórshavn supporting family in these parts :pipe:

HB were always a pain in the arse when I played them, never could win, Teitur Gestsson used to always get MOTM in goals for them.

13 hours ago, johanhentze said:

There is definitely a chance to see them then...depending on visibility, of course. 

Hiking trails dont really exist as they do in Scotland. Basically.. you just go walking on the mountains. Although... I would always advise to speak to the locals about conditions and places not to go.. People sometimes walk themselves into bother.

If you are serious about coming up at that time, then please do let me know.. I can put you up for free. Have a spare flat downstairs.

Please feel free to contact MisterC to verify that I will no rape you. :D 

What happens in the Faroes......