RFCRobertson

Guest Lloyd72

Wes

Hodson      Kiernan         Hill     Wallace      

Hyndman 

Windass                  Forrester   

Waghorn                                              McKay       

Miller

Neither holt or Halliday will get dropped so this is just a dream team Tav will probably come back in for Hodson too, hopefully Hyndman starts and I'd like to see Forrester given a run out in midfield as for me that's his best position.

3-1 To Rangers

Hyndman or Windass could've scored a hat trick on Saturday but the manager will bring Tav back into the middle and come out with "just using the squad". 

I hope am wrong but Tav, Halliday and Holt will start regardless. You could argue that Tav himself has cost us 6 points in half a season already. Holt is a non entity and contributes just about nothing to the general play. 

Halliday, for the big Rangers man, rolls about the floor in a heap after 90% of his tackles. 

Our midfield is a serious problem and if Hyndman can't displace any of them after a good debut performance then the manager has a serious problem. 

15 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Hyndman or Windass could've scored a hat trick on Saturday but the manager will bring Tav back into the middle and come out with "just using the squad". 

I hope am wrong but Tav, Halliday and Holt will start regardless. You could argue that Tav himself has cost us 6 points in half a season already. Holt is a non entity and contributes just about nothing to the general play. 

Halliday, for the big Rangers man, rolls about the floor in a heap after 90% of his tackles. 

Our midfield is a serious problem and if Hyndman can't displace any of them after a good debut performance then the manager has a serious problem. 

Absolutely no way Tav will start in the middle after we've just brought in 2 new midfielders.

Unfortunately he may come back in at full back though.

Guest Lloyd72
2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

The manager seems scared to drop Holt or Halliday and I don't know why, Holt is good at running about and pressuring people but that's about it, Halliday shites it out of every tackle and can't pass to save himself it's almost worse than having a man down with him in the side

25 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

The manager seems scared to drop Holt or Halliday and I don't know why, Holt is good at running about and pressuring people but that's about it, Halliday shites it out of every tackle and can't pass to save himself it's almost worse than having a man down with him in the side

No-one in the team can take Halliday's place, since Rossitter's been injured.

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No-one in the team can take Halliday's place, since Rossitter's been injured.

I'm sure Hyndman can play there he has done before for fulham iirc.

injuries really have fucked us this year.

12 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

Wes

Hodson      Kiernan         Hill     Wallace      

Hyndman 

Windass                  Forrester   

Waghorn                                              McKay       

Miller

Neither holt or Halliday will get dropped so this is just a dream team Tav will probably come back in for Hodson too, hopefully Hyndman starts and I'd like to see Forrester given a run out in midfield as for me that's his best position.

3-1 To Rangers

This would be my team but swap Forrester for Toral. I know he didn't set the world alight in his first game but he's got the ability to split a defence with one pass - something we're missing. 

Guest Lloyd72
5 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

This would be my team but swap Forrester for Toral. I know he didn't set the world alight in his first game but he's got the ability to split a defence with one pass - something we're missing. 

Thought he was decent too but he looked unfit, but even then he still completed 26 of 27 passes

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Part of me will never forgive HF for not playing in Dodoo in the OF game. Think that's part of the problem!

I understand that tbh but I do think he is a decent player when given a chance, anyone else in his position would have passed to dodoo but I don't think there's anyone else in our midfield who would have got himself in that position. I'm not trying to take the piss out of warburton when I say this but I genuinely think he will learn from it to look up in those situations than go for glory.

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

I understand that tbh but I do think he is a decent player when given a chance, anyone else in his position would have passed to dodoo but I don't think there's anyone else in our midfield who would have got himself in that position. I'm not trying to take the piss out of warburton when I say this but I genuinely think he will learn from it to look up in those situations than go for glory.

I was half joking mate, but fair point. 

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

I was half joking mate, but fair point. 

Didn't realise tbh there's a lot of people on here who would say that and be 100% serious