*** The Official Motherwell vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Nice one good 3 pts lads Miller again Hyndman top man. But for fucks sake must chop gap to scum cant let it get to a disgusting 30 pts never never In my life would I have ever in my fukin worst nightmare think this could happen dark times very dark times. King sell up or get investment in. You don't buy Rangers then do fuck all to put it back on top fuck ur ego trip NO SURRENDER

Excellent second half,good attacking football and we pressed them a lot better when they had possession.

The boy Emerson was excellent and Kenny Miller again had a brilliant spell in the second half.

A repeat of our second half performance will see us beating Hearts but we need to be on it from the start on Wednesday.

5 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

A nice solid 2-0 will do me well, so I can enjoy my Saturday evening. 

Do rightly. 

Between this and Liverpool losing who my girlfriends dad supports I will be able to have a brilliant time later before going out. 

1 minute ago, FlippinEck said:

Horrible eh, someone on our bus has £50 on Waggy anytime and Rangers to win, someone said he had 6/1... ouch :lol: 

Gutter haha, my pals brother said Miller 2-0, when we were walking to the stadium, asked the polis and some random cunt where the nearest bookie was and we couldn't find one so he just patched it, wasn't happy :rofl:

Thought we played fairly well.

Hyndman looks a terrific little player, Toral is talented but so deliberate and slow, Tavernier improved, McKay is clearly confident and Hill was at his professional best.

Miller is a fucking great. His instincts as a striker are tremendous. Expecting every ball and battling for any scrap of play. A role model for a young player and so deserving of a historical place at our club.

In terms of downpoints; Halliday has looked pretty limited all season, and offered little yesterday, Kiernan is nowhere near a good Rangers team and...we are, again, relying on old men.