Sign in to follow this  
RFCRobertson

*** The Official Motherwell vs Rangers Match Thread ***

Excellent second half,good attacking football and we pressed them a lot better when they had possession.

The boy Emerson was excellent and Kenny Miller again had a brilliant spell in the second half.

A repeat of our second half performance will see us beating Hearts but we need to be on it from the start on Wednesday.

4 hours ago, Sparkle said:

50/50 game according to greetin face, apart from

46% - 54% possession

9 - 19 shots

3 - 13 corners 

0 - 2 goals

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Annoying how out of sync it is :lol:

Ano, took me a while to realise. I fired the 5 minute highlights back on after I looked to see how bad Waggy's miss was at the end. :lol: 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

My mate took Rangers 3-0 and was fucking raging :lol: 

Horrible eh, someone on our bus has £50 on Waggy anytime and Rangers to win, someone said he had 6/1... ouch :lol: 

1 minute ago, FlippinEck said:

Horrible eh, someone on our bus has £50 on Waggy anytime and Rangers to win, someone said he had 6/1... ouch :lol: 

Gutter haha, my pals brother said Miller 2-0, when we were walking to the stadium, asked the polis and some random cunt where the nearest bookie was and we couldn't find one so he just patched it, wasn't happy :rofl:

Thought we played fairly well.

Hyndman looks a terrific little player, Toral is talented but so deliberate and slow, Tavernier improved, McKay is clearly confident and Hill was at his professional best.

Miller is a fucking great. His instincts as a striker are tremendous. Expecting every ball and battling for any scrap of play. A role model for a young player and so deserving of a historical place at our club.

In terms of downpoints; Halliday has looked pretty limited all season, and offered little yesterday, Kiernan is nowhere near a good Rangers team and...we are, again, relying on old men.

19 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Full match

A wee bump for anyone who missed the match. Cheers for posting Eck :thumbup:

I was still wasted from the Friday so my recollection of the game was poor. If we had a good goal sniffer we'd be in a much better position this season. Too many chances still being wasted. Fair play to Well they tried to have a go. Just wish we were more direct at times because we are much more dangerous when we get the ball forward quickly before the opposition can get back behind the ball in numbers.

5 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

A wee bump for anyone who missed the match. Cheers for posting Eck :thumbup:

I was still wasted from the Friday so my recollection of the game was poor. If we had a good goal sniffer we'd be in a much better position this season. Too many chances still being wasted. Fair play to Well they tried to have a go. Just wish we were more direct at times because we are much more dangerous when we get the ball forward quickly before the opposition can get back behind the ball in numbers.

Can't believe how bad Waggy's miss was before the MIller goal. Fortunately it fell to Kenny because that would have been rather unforgivable if we went on to draw. Waggy's chance at the end was also very poor. The guy seems to be devoid of all confidence in front of goal at the moment.

William McBeath likes this

Enjoy beating and winding up those fuckwits after their actions back in May 2015 , a horrible wee scummy club who I hope are relegated . Hill , Miller and Hyndman were the stand outs for me yesterday 

16 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Toilets are a shambles to get into, getting out is a pain in the arse as well.

Not being able to see the byline from where I was sitting was brutal as well.

Had the same problem, didn't have a clue what was going on when we got near their goals in the second half. 

ForeverAndEver likes this