Ross McCormack vs Steve Bruce

WilliamFyfe

3 hours ago, ben51 said:

Bring him home. 

If home is us Ben, not for me.

The player, snapped up by Rangers in his teens, said: "It was a sweet match for me to play in. I'm a proud Celtic fan and always will be. But Rangers were the team to come in for me and I enjoyed my time there. That's just how football works.

"I wanted to do well at Ibrox and did my best for Rangers. But I always supported Celtic as a kid and went to watch as many matches as I could."

Just now, markem said:

If home is us Ben, not for me.

The player, snapped up by Rangers in his teens, said: "It was a sweet match for me to play in. I'm a proud Celtic fan and always will be. But Rangers were the team to come in for me and I enjoyed my time there. That's just how football works.

"I wanted to do well at Ibrox and did my best for Rangers. But I always supported Celtic as a kid and went to watch as many matches as I could."

I wasn't being serious, mate. :thumbup:

He came on against Spurs the other week, had a free kick from a good position, fluffed it into the wall. Then they got another one from roughly the same area and he didn't let anyone else take it, he grabbed the ball like a wean and done the same again

Will always remember him fondly for his goal vs Porto but other than that I don't remember much else from him? He went to Motherwell IIRC?