Ryan Mason apprently fighting for his life

Looked a bad one and knew straight away. When the camera went onto him on the ground he had his eyes open and was moving his arm and legs as if he didnt know where he was but i thought that was a good sign as normally the real bad ones are where someone gets a knock on the head and instantly collapses with no movement in the body.

Thought are with the lad and his family. 

Hull have just released a statement. Sounds very promising.........

The Club can confirm that Ryan Mason sustained a skull fracture in our fixture at Chelsea this afternoon.

He was taken to St Mary’s Hospital where he has undergone surgery.  

Ryan is in a stable condition and is expected to remain in hospital for the next few days.

Everyone at the Club would like to express their sincere thanks for the excellent and swift care given to Ryan by both the Accident and Emergency department and Neurosurgery Unit at St Mary’s Hospital.

A further update will be issued tomorrow.

Read more at http://www.hullcitytigers.com/news/article/2016-17/club-statement-ryan-mason-3533371.aspx#dtc9BH9rMs6JZgPB.99

2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Hull have just released a statement. Sounds very promising.........

The Club can confirm that Ryan Mason sustained a skull fracture in our fixture at Chelsea this afternoon.

He was taken to St Mary’s Hospital where he has undergone surgery.  

Ryan is in a stable condition and is expected to remain in hospital for the next few days.

Everyone at the Club would like to express their sincere thanks for the excellent and swift care given to Ryan by both the Accident and Emergency department and Neurosurgery Unit at St Mary’s Hospital.

A further update will be issued tomorrow.

Read more at http://www.hullcitytigers.com/news/article/2016-17/club-statement-ryan-mason-3533371.aspx#dtc9BH9rMs6JZgPB.99

A few folk on Twitter are saying The Mirror and The Sun exaggerated when they said he was fighting for his life.

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

A few folk on Twitter are saying The Mirror and The Sun exaggerated when they said he was fighting for his life.

Even now several outlets are misleading everyone. They have read the Hull statement yet this is what they go with. Surely the fucking stable part of his condition is a bit more important and relevant! There are other worse examples out there too. Stupid media cunts.

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Media were just making an arse of it.

He's in a stable condition, was never fighting for his life.

Its never good undergoing surgery mate on the skull/brain.

Boxing will tell you that when the skull is opened up the chances of making a full recovery are much less. Hope im wrong.

Wish the lad all the very best

3 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Even now several outlets are misleading everyone. They have read the Hull statement yet this is what they go with. Surely the fucking stable part of his condition is a bit more important and relevant! There are other worse examples out there too. Stupid media cunts.

100% spot on mate 

Just now, dee9 said:

Its never good undergoing surgery mate on the skull/brain.

Boxing will tell you that when the skull is opened up the chances of making a full recovery are much less. Hope im wrong.

Wish the lad all the very best

I know but he was never in a life threatening situation like they made out, he was in a stable condition yet the media reported the above. 

He was already is a stable condition when they were putting the stories out..why? For hits 

Just now, The Godfather said:

I know but he was never in a life threatening situation like they made out, he was in a stable condition yet the media reported the above. 

He was already is a stable condition when they were putting the stories out..why? For hits 

Yeah mate agreed. Media are fucking scumbags :wanker:

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

100% spot on mate 

I just don't get it. What I post on here has no real effect on anyone however even then anything serious, I always try to be 100% accurate or at the very least if i'm unsure clearly state it is a rumour. If i'm not sure though and think it may cause upset I just won't post. I would never just make something up or try to mislead someone. However, these media cunts, cunts who are meant to report accurate and factual information are a disgrace at times. How they get away with it is beyond me. They may somehow get round it legally, morally however, at the very least, some cunt puts their name to this. Why would you potential cause that distress and pain on his friends and family. It happens all the time now any time footballers, or most recently boxers suffer horrible injuries. Utter cunts..........