stewaj3

Reece oxford

461 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, RossS1873 said:

Advanced talks according to SSN

Yep, saw this 

Another loan...

Can't really complain though the kid is extremely high quality, with no chance of signing him permanently so it's a decent deal. 

these are the loans I dont mind as much, ones that will improve our team massively in an area we are weak on, he can play centreback or CDM which is a plus.

1 person likes this

Offer them 3 mil & Garner + Halliday + Kiernan + Tav + Holt + Waghorn + Senderos

3 people like this

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

FFS some.deal this if it happens 

Think in the summer there were talks of Man U and City interested in £20-£30mil bids for him, even bigger coup than Patrick Roberts if it happens.

This would be more like it!

Even if this one doesn't go through we seem to have realised we are weak in the CB postion......at last!

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

FFS some.deal this if it happens 

These are the kinda signing that make a difference and will go to challenging the tattie farmers

1 minute ago, The Monk said:

Think in the summer there were talks of Man U and City interested in £20-£30mil bids for him, even bigger coup than Patrick Roberts if it happens.

A guy that played a couple of games for pishy Fulham then got spunked to man city for the usual dramatic english fees wasn't a coup mate. Cunt can't even get a game before no neck.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

A guy that played a couple of games for pishy Fulham then got spunked to man city for the usual dramatic english fees wasn't a coup mate. Cunt can't even get a game before no neck.

I know the guy`s clearly overrated but as much as I hate to say it, at the time when they announced a £16mil (?) player from Man City on a 18 month deal it looked like a really big deal at the time.

Will never happen. There would be too many people on here having to congratulate the management team. :lol:

Sounds promising. Fingers crossed.

Knowing us though,  we'd be calling him a footballing genius 20 mins into his debut and calling him pish 10 mins into his next match :lol:

2 people like this

8 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Offer them 3 mil & Garner + Halliday + Kiernan + Tav + Holt + Waghorn + Senderos

Then we only need to find the other 30 million.

3 minutes ago, The Monk said:

I know the guy`s clearly overrated but as much as I hate to say it, at the time when they announced a £16mil (?) player from Man City on a 18 month deal it looked like a really big deal at the time.

12mil mate, and nothing special. Remember everything they do is apprently a big deal. Junkie bastards.

Hopefully an 18 month deal.

1 person likes this

Hopefully he will fill the role of DM in some games, and CB in others.

If we switch to a back 3 he can slot in there or midfield. Very highly rated, and may be a really good move for us.

I thought he was a DM, has he since converted to a CB?

Hopefully this is an 18 month deal

6 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Absolute pish mate. Roberts has been a fantastic signing... 

2805572.main_image.jpg?strip=all&w=1200&

... for us.

1 person likes this

If we could get him on an 18 month deal, tie Mckay down, find another CB, CAM and striker and we really wouldn't be far away. 

It'd be a good window for us if this was an 18 month deal and a permanent signing who immediately enhances the team comes in. 

28 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

Advanced talks according to SSN

Im not gonna get my hopes up but this would be a very good deal. 

The boys reputation belies his YouTube clips which don't inspire too much imo apart from a tidy debut v Arsenal , if he does arrive I think he'd  play centre Midfield. 

Fingers crossed on this one. Seen Oxford play a fair few times. A really good player that is very aware and has good pace. Hoping this one comes off as would a good move for Rangers and I am sure he will do well in the SPL.