stewaj3

Reece oxford

Marky.    2,481

I highly doubt it will be for any longer than the end of the season, though.

BlueThunder    1,339

Sky are suggesting it would be til the end of the season. Still, let's get the lad in and see him before moaning about short loan deals.

Edit. That wasn't aimed at you Marky, you posted the instant I did.

Skyson1872    1,919

Absolutely pish, another loan, can't even get a game for West Ham, yet again another English Player, fuck sake fuck off man fuck

Some deal if we can pull it off.

Would learn from Hill experience and with Oxfords pace will be good foil for each other. 

Finally fuck off Kiernan.

giffnockger    721

Struggling to believe this however hope I am wrong! Hill & Oxford would scare off anyone :) 

BailliestonTB    253

This lad is special an 18 month loan deal would be great. Him & hill at the back would work.

Misteral    930
4 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Absolutely pish, another loan, can't even get a game for West Ham, yet again another English Player, fuck sake fuck off man fuck

What's the problem. Don't you like seeing good players playing for us? He's not for sale and even if he was we couldn't afford him, ATM

BailliestonTB    253
6 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

You've obviously not seen him play this lad is a class act. 

Skyson1872    1,919
1 minute ago, Misteral said:

What's the problem. Don't you like seeing good players playing for us? He's not for sale and even if he was we couldn't afford him, ATM

Just now, SirMW said:

You've obviously not seen him play this lad is a class act. 

I wasn't being serious I was taking the piss out of what people have said previously :lol: Think the lad would be an absolute incredible signing 

j1mgg    1,668
Just now, coopsleftboot said:

Wikipedia has already been updated :lol:

Was going to say he has already signed, and to check Wikipedia as proof

Vanoli    2,131

Outstanding addition if we can pull this off even if it is short term. Hopefully if he enjoys his time and West Ham are impressed with his progress we could keep him for next year. 

orange&blue92    293

Would be a great signing, albeit for half a season. Would much prefer permenant signings, due to the fact we'll be back to square on at the end of the season 

graeme_4    3,356

Quality player as anyone who's seen him play would acknowledge, apart from the negative loyal on here.

Only issue for me is it's another loan - clear however that King isn't willing to spend, so MW just has to work with what he has and get as good a team on the park as his budget allows. 

really good young player with a great future ahead of him should do well for us  but hopefully rangers will look to more permanant signings in defence for the start of next season

markem    3,117

The good news in this is it offers some sort of comfort that the manager accepts what we have is not good enough

I know, I know, he could hardly miss it however nevertheless thank fuck. 

Rfc52    28,061
12 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Quality player as anyone who's seen him play would acknowledge, apart from the negative loyal on here.

Only issue for me is it's another loan - clear however that King isn't willing to spend, so MW just has to work with what he has and get as good a team on the park as his budget allows. 

TBH all MW has spoken about is not buying in this window. 

STEPPS BOY    9,948

Should be good back-up to Kiernan, Wilson and Senderos..

BridgeIsBlue    15,901

This is what I more or less said at the beginning of window,this guy could come up here and be our best defender by a country mile,probably one of the best in the country...

Then what happens when he goes back to London in the summer?