Pedrono1

Ebenezer ofori

Just now, DeanMK said:

Nah, I would give him his due for that one. He got ridiculed when he posted it and it turned out to be true. But since then nothing. He should stick to his Find Jason Holt pictures on Twitter.

So jellybeans is Gregco on twitter?

Fuck I thought he was a bull-shitter before but if it's Gregco then he's the biggest wind up merchant about. No idea why anyone would believe a single sentence he writes, he's funny but he's not the type of guy who's word you would take 

If he called the Barton one then that's fair enough but he also put a picture up of Berahino booking into a Glasgow restaraunt as well did he not? 

5 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

So jellybeans is Gregco on twitter?

Fuck I thought he was a bull-shitter before but if it's Gregco then he's the biggest wind up merchant about. No idea why anyone would believe a single sentence he writes, he's funny but he's not the type of guy who's word you would take 

If he called the Barton one then that's fair enough but he also put a picture up of Berahino booking into a Glasgow restaraunt as well did he not? 

Aye he did. That was an obvious wind up. But aye, I'd take his info with a pinch of salt because you can't tell when he's at the wind up. Apparently he was told by the club to not post the names of targets online so not sure why he's still doing it.

1 minute ago, DeanMK said:

Aye he did. That was an obvious wind up. But aye, I'd take his info with a pinch of salt because you can't tell when he's at the wind up. Apparently he was told by the club to not post the names of targets online so not sure why he's still doing it.

I'm sure him and the other guy on Twitter 'Forza Papac' tweeted a few months ago the name of 2 Arsenal youngsters we were looking to bring in on loan

If he maybe revealed where he gets his info then people might believe him but the fact it's him and the other fact that we have zero money kinda makes me think he's at the wind up on this occasion. 

Does his girlfriend no work at Rangers?

14 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Perhaps because the club told him no such thing?

1 minute ago, gazza27 said:

Does his girlfriend no work at Rangers?

I can just imagine Warburton discussing potential transfers with the boy's burd so that she can fill him in when she gets home :lol:

I'm pretty sure he mentioned Toral a few months ago :lol: 

I'm going to attempt to go through his tweets

His burd is probably one of the G4S stewards with 3 teeth and B.O

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I'm pretty sure he mentioned Toral a few months ago :lol: 

I'm going to attempt to go through his tweets

His burd is probably one of the G4S stewards with 3 teeth and B.O

He's punching well above his weight if that's true

8 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

My local taxi driver says different :happy:

P.s is Paredes the rb?

Your thinking of Vanessa paradis

1 hour ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

I can just imagine Warburton discussing potential transfers with the boy's burd so that she can fill him in when she gets home :lol:

Strap on?

To be honest I wouldn't trust any of these "in the know" types. Apart from the RM poster "5cotland". That guy knows his shit...

6 minutes ago, Amato said:

To be honest I wouldn't trust any of these "in the know" types. Apart from the RM poster "5cotland". That guy knows his shit...

He certainly doesn't know how to pick a good username anyway 

1 hour ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Maybe MW is filling her in before she leaves.

I just watched the video on Ofori n am now going to be gutted if this is all lies. :lol: 

3 hours ago, Amato said:

Strap on?

3 hours ago, Big Al II said:

Maybe MW is filling her in before she leaves.

Horrendous patter. You're better than this, guys.

3 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Horrendous patter. You're better than this, guys.

Im not really.

6 hours ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Perhaps because the club told him no such thing?

Exactly. 

D'art would like this signing.

Ofori one and one ofori!

I'm here all week.

18 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

D'art would like this signing.

Ofori one and one ofori!

I'm here all week.

That's an Ofori bad joke

Guest Lloyd72

According to the cunt who made this up on FF Warburton flew out to sweden for this deal today..even though Ofori isn't in sweden right now. :dunno:

3 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

According to the cunt who made this up on FF Warburton flew out to sweden for this deal today..even though Ofori isn't in sweden right now. :dunno:

Any excuse to go to an Abba tribute night 

2 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

Yeah that I read that and thought straight away that it was bullshit and the guys lies had caught up with him.

4 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

Not that I believe the guy but he could be speaking to his agent or someone at the club tbh, Ofori is obviously busy with Ghana so who knows.