MayboleLoyal_atb

Windass

139 posts in this topic

Hearing from my sources that there is nothing in this at all and he's not leaving. 

Follow me on Twitter, guys @ITKTheLoudenTav x

15 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Hearing from my sources that there is nothing in this at all and he's not leaving. 

Follow me on Twitter, guys @ITKTheLoudenTav x

My sources confirm the same. I'll RT you from @ITKAgentCreampuff

1 person likes this

My sources confirm, that's awful patter.

1 person likes this

Who's saying he wants away?

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Who's saying he wants away?

The disgusted why are we letting Gilks go for nothing mob.

2 people like this

3 hours ago, TrueBluez1972 said:

DietofWorms was that supposed to be an insult? If it was it went straight over my head and I just dont get it, but, anyway if you wanted my come back from it you'll have to scrape it off your mothers face.

I think they're both worth 150 million dembele dollars

47 minutes ago, pcbear said:

The disgusted why are we letting Gilks go for nothing mob.

How much have we got for him then smart arse? Undisclosed fee can be anything 

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Not nothing anyway.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Not nothing anyway.

Can you blame anyone tho? No fee mentioned, then justifiable anger then a dubious "undisclosed fee" leaked out 

that's why I'm asking how much before anyone starts trying to point score 

11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Can you blame anyone tho? No fee mentioned, then justifiable anger then a dubious "undisclosed fee" leaked out 

that's why I'm asking how much before anyone starts trying to point score 

Loads of teams use the "Undisclosed Fee" tag for a new signing, I'm not really sure why tbh might be something to do with not wanting pressure on the player to be a massive success from fans and media or criticism from fans and media but either way I'm sure it's the buying club that make the decision whether or not to disclose the fee.

Regardless, there's no point for anyone trying to guess the figure or anyone trying to complain about or praise the board etc as it's unknown, could be £5 or £5 Million.

4 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Loads of teams use the "Undisclosed Fee" tag for a new signing, I'm not really sure why tbh might be something to do with not wanting pressure on the player to be a massive success from fans and media or criticism from fans and media but either way I'm sure it's the buying club that make the decision whether or not to disclose the fee.

Regardless, there's no point for anyone trying to guess the figure or anyone trying to complain about or praise the board etc as it's unknown, could be £5 or £5 Million.

Fair enough I'm just cynical about these things 

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Probably closer to £5

Someone i know mentioned £110k but no idea where he heard this from.

9 hours ago, K.A.I said:

That is the first time in Matt Gilks career that any club has received money for him in a transfer, how much? I don't know but most were adamant yesterday he would go for nothing with some also suggesting a pay off.

Out of the huge list of transfers completed yesterday only two had transfer fees against them, Hogan for 12 and Gabbadini for 14, the rest were undisclosed or loans.

Hogan sighed for Brentford when MW was manager for £750k from Rochdale in 2014, they will get 30% of the fee/profit.