Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jordant_watp

Swapping two Celtic ticket for two motherwell

9 posts in this topic

Looking to swap two Celtic tickets for two Motherwell tickets on Saturday. Cheers🇬🇧

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How will I get the celt*c tickets if I do this? 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

How will I get the celt*c tickets if I do this? 

:lol: Sussed

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Junior Soprano said:

:lol: Sussed

I'm being genuine asking that but sack risking it. If it was a poster I know then fair dos but I don't have a clue who he is 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

I'm being genuine asking that but sack risking it. If it was a poster I know then fair dos but I don't have a clue who he is 

Swapping tickets wie a guy that's had 13 posts in 2 years for tickets that's not even printed yet. :huh:

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Junior Soprano said:

Swapping tickets wie a guy that's had 13 posts in 2 years for tickets that's not even printed yet. :huh:

 

If it was Kai , Southdown , eejay the DJ etc then I'd do it. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0