Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bellshill_Bear

The FF fantasy inside information thread.

15 posts in this topic

Right,

Here we will discuss the "inside information" bold claims from some of FF'S infamous posters.

When I have a minute I will add to this with some of the claims and the outcomes.

Nothing to discuss really,for every signing they get right there's about 20 that are well off.

So basically this is just the new rumours thread?

5 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

So basically this is just the new rumours thread?

Wouldn't call it a rumours thread mate. More of a shooting down of ITK posters as they are seen as gospel

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Shite patter.

It's not patter mate 

Myself and DeanMk had a discussion yesterday about this in the rumours thread. And how jellybeans is the guy Gregco on twitter and he's famous for being a wind up merchant. He called the Barton one right but other than that it's all been pish he's posted 

1 person likes this

And getting one right doesn't make you a genius. I got told about Kranjcar signing a few days before it was official but the same guy has also fed me 3 other ones which turned out to be nonsense so I don't listen to him anymore. I think people just love to feel important and be heard 

There could be others that are genuine targets which we just lose out on as well.

1 person likes this

Seems a bit of a pointless thread.

Rumours thread is decent for speculation. We'd be here for hours dissecting the made up Twitter/FF/RangersRumours shite that goes about on a daily basis. 

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, smartypants said:

The OP beefs bums

"Say Mr Beefy. Say it."

IMG_1464.JPG

1 person likes this

19 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

And getting one right doesn't make you a genius. I got told about Kranjcar signing a few days before it was official but the same guy has also fed me 3 other ones which turned out to be nonsense so I don't listen to him anymore. I think people just love to feel important and be heard 

The other signings might well have been in the pipeline only for us to lose out at the last minute. Happens all the time. 

1 hour ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Right,

Here we will discuss the "inside information" bold claims from some of FF'S infamous posters.

When I have a minute I will add to this with some of the claims and the outcomes.

If you want to discuss stuff with or about FF posters, do it on FF :tu: