*** The Official Hearts vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

3 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Does he fuck :lol: He gets slated on here more than anyone else.

C'mon Cap, you know exactly what I mean. All he gets is a terrible player some even think he does a job. 

Compare that to a player that has no connection to us, it's open season and some of the time goes way over the score. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

C'mon Cap, you know exactly what I mean. All he gets is a terrible player some even think he does a job. 

Compare that to a player that has no connection to us, it's open season and some of the time goes way over the score. 

I must be looking at a different forum from you. I can't remember the last time I read a positive post on here about him (and rightly so, he's been awful this season). 

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

I must be looking at a different forum from you. I can't remember the last time I read a positive post on here about him (and rightly so, he's been awful this season). 

Some praised him (not many I admit) for his second half yesterday. 

I was just pointing out that a player with no connection to us gets it a lot tougher than Halliday has for the same poor performance. 

If we disagree then so be it, not first time and probably won't be the last. ??

4 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Still can't believe how much Hearts fans under appreciated Nielson, can see Cathro getting sacked before or just at the end of the season.

A lot of them could never forgive him for chucking it against the spoonburners in the cup last season.

20 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Fod

Hodson Hill Kiernan Wallace

Holt Hyndman Windass

Waghorn Miller McKay

Kills me picking Kiernan in any team but needs must. 

I also think McKay was pretty poor today too but he's been playing well overall few games before today so I'd give him the benefit of the doubt today was a blip.

Tynecastle is no place for passengers that's why Toral should drop out.

Halliday should be benched he's an appalling football player.

Forrester a decent option to come on from the bench and Tav providing winger/midfield/full back cover on the bench if needbe too. 

Pretty much the team I'd go for m8, although I'd swap holt for Forrester, he'll not get moved off the ball as easy as holt IMO 

3-1 to the famous ??

19 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

What a difference a couple of weeks makes. Almost everone now wants Miller in their starting XI. It's not that long ago that very few had him in, preferring Waghorn, Garner or Dodoo. Just saying.

He has hit a good run of form and deserves to be starting

8 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Halliday consistently loses the ball in our own half and presents the opposition with chances, he's just not a defensive midfielder so he needs to stop being used as one. If you can ask Halliday to play that role then you can ask anyone IMO, so I don't see why Windass or even Holt can't sit a wee bit deeper with protection from Hyndman who will come deep and pick the ball up to take it forward anyway, having a ball-carrying player like him in the team takes a bit of pressure off the defensive-mid. So I'd much rather a more technically gifted player like Windass starts over AH

So your saying play windass,toral and hyndman in midfield?play them 3 and we will get cut open in the middle as they all like to bomb on.

im not fan of Halliday but unfortunately he's our best option as def mid until rossiter gets fit if he ever will 

Guest Lloyd72
36 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

So your saying play windass,toral and hyndman in midfield?play them 3 and we will get cut open in the middle as they all like to bomb on.

im not fan of Halliday but unfortunately he's our best option as def mid until rossiter gets fit if he ever will 

Not true, the majority of Toral's passes come from deeper positions he could easily play in that role and Hyndman played there while at Fulham

3 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

What a difference a couple of weeks makes. Almost everone now wants Miller in their starting XI. It's not that long ago that very few had him in, preferring Waghorn, Garner or Dodoo. Just saying.

Almost like form is a big factor in football.

They were terrible today and have been since Cathro took over. I'll be really disappointed if we don't beat them.

Wouldn't mind the same 11 from Saturday with Waghorn in for O'Halloran. Wish we had someone a bit defensive minded to play instead of Halliday as he's been rotten for weeks.