*** The Official Hearts vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

19 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Think it will be the same 11 again, but with MOH replaced by Forrester. 

:Fod:

Tav Kiernan Hill Wallace

Halliday

Toral Hyndman

Forrest Miller McKay

Love the pic of Wes. I would like Joe Dodoo to get a run-out if possible. Harry looked hungry last time, though. Nice problems to have - though they aren't our only ones...

3 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

Not true, the majority of Toral's passes come from deeper positions he could easily play in that role and Hyndman played there while at Fulham

Did you not watch the match at weekend?hyndman best play was in there half so why would you then play him def mid?some of totals passes might of been from deep but he has never played as a def mid player 

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Laudrup1690 said:

Did you not watch the match at weekend?hyndman best play was in there half so why would you then play him def mid?some of totals passes might of been from deep but he has never played as a def mid player 

Never said I want him to play there I just said he has played there. Toral has more of the attributes for that role than Halliday does mainly because he can pass the ball. No point even discussing it tbh Halliday will not get dropped no matter what he does.

My old man listened to the game on the radio when he was working on Saturday and said in the second half between them Tav and Halliday lost the ball 10 times. 

Both shouldn't start anywhere near Tynecastle. Tav cost us that and the old firm ffs but it doesn't matter he looked ok against Motherwell. If Hodson is fit and on the bench the manager has a lot of questions to answer. He's got away with it because Tav was suspended then Hodson injured last weekend so he can use the "rotating the squad" nonsense. If it was the case Tav and Halliday would both start every week regardless. Both are our weakest players IMO. 

He has to go

Fod

Tav Kiernan Hill Wallace

Hyndman Toral Forrester

Windass Miller Mckay. 

We played well on Saturday bar the first 15 mins so I'd go the withthe same lineup with anyone but Waghorn in for MOH. Fully expect us to get the 3pts but  it will be a tough night with Hearts kicking us all over the place.

2 hours ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Hyndman did a lot of good stuff in their half but he was also the one picking the ball up from the back and driving us forward, something we've been lacking all season. Halliday hid, he wanted nothing to do with the ball for at least the first hour. We simply can't continue with Halliday in there, MW wants us to play out from the back and he just isn't good enough in possession to do the job when teams press us high up the park. He wants too much time on the ball and often gets caught in possession. I'm almost certain MW said in one his interviews that Hyndman can play that role but even if i'm wrong and he can't play there i'd put one of the dinner ladies from the canteen in there before Halliday.