*** The Official Hearts vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

25 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

Been sayin all season he's lazy (on top of his other faults) but many on here can't see past him & reckon he's MOTM every game. I now it's all about opinions but I seriously struggle to understand it.

I wouldn't say he is lazy mate he gets about the pitch most of the time, but any fit guy could get about the pitch for 90 mins without being any good at football. 

43 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

Been sayin all season he's lazy (on top of his other faults) but many on here can't see past him & reckon he's MOTM every game. I now it's all about opinions but I seriously struggle to understand it.

Hahaha.

This place is where he gets the most stick fuck sake :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He's the holding midfielder that's his job with 11 men on the pitch. 

You'll get no argument from me as I see you agreed he's not lazy which is the main point I was making, although even you must concede a team who plays expansive football with only ten men may over rely on the CM ?.

Just now, Mr Soprano said:

Less mate.

Fs man:depressed: waiting on a text from a boy ano hopefully get something, everycunt is fighting with each other in group chats and texts because who did and didn't get tickets for Tyncastle last time :lol: 

1 minute ago, WGOH said:

Fs man:depressed: waiting on a text from a boy ano hopefully get something, everycunt is fighting with each other in group chats and texts because who did and didn't get tickets for Tyncastle last time :lol: 

Just got confirmation of mine there, thank fuck.

It's shite mate eh but it just shows how passionate we all are :lol: 

1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

Fucking yes mate. Glad to see you've manned up from earlier.

I'll stick your name down for Fleetwood.

I'm no out the woods yet, ask me at full time on Weds when we're giving it big licks to that wee corner :kingbilly:

3 hours ago, ianferguson said:

"He actually looks like he lacks desire at the minute" ?

Halliday is being overplayed and out of position but can't EVER be accused of a lack of desire, that's a daft comment. It's absolutely obvious Halliday has struggled in CM but unfortunately he'll have to do until Rossiter gets fit as imo we don't have anyone else suited to the role .

Matter of opinion mate, he sat on the arse against motherwell and accepted second best for the full first half.  Tell me a time when he rolled his sleeves up and dug into tackles etc.??

1 hour ago, He's blue he's white said:

Matter of opinion mate, he sat on the arse against motherwell and accepted second best for the full first half.  Tell me a time when he rolled his sleeves up and dug into tackles etc.??

Saturday was a classic example of why you don't "dig into tackles" but as you say it's a matter of opinion and I clearly stated mine which is that Halliday lacks ability, not desire or heart and however it appeared I've never seen him "accept second best ". 

37 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Saturday was a classic example of why you don't "dig into tackles" but as you say it's a matter of opinion and I clearly stated mine which is that Halliday lacks ability, not desire or heart and however it appeared I've never seen him "accept second best ". 

You musta missed the first half against Motherwell then.

11 minutes ago, He's blue he's white said:

You musta missed the first half against Motherwell then.

I came to this opinion after watching the boy for over 60 matches not 60 min , ability limited, attitude not in question imo. I'll bet you when he's told every week he's to play out of position by Warburton he says nae bother boss I'll do my best. For the record I'd have him on the bench at best but definitely not because of his attitude.