*** The Official Hearts vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

2 minutes ago, ForeverBlue1872 said:

I wonder what he'll say after that shite. It better not be we'll learn from this and we go again on Saturday, I'll scream!

Trained well, got our loading right, took care of the ball blah blah blah

Just now, HashPizza said:

Why hyndman was taken off I will never know, midfield was lost once that happened. Rossiter can't come back soon enough, absolutely shocked at that second half, one of the worst performances I have ever seen. A change is defiantly required.

Honestly baffled too.

My only hope is he walks and we get someone in who can get more out of these players.

i was at the last game at tynecastle and drove home totally disgusted but i thought the 2nd half tnite was the worst i have ever seen.

yet at half time i would have backed us to win. in my opinion and i have said this many times we are far too soft and lightweight  our defenders get pushed all over the place midfield and forwards the same  look at the physical difference between hearts and us  warburton keeps bringing these small nice players who will never cut it at places like tynecastle

8 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

I think the time in South Africa is a few hours ahead of us.   Even allowing for that I would expect King to be on the phone to Warburton to invite him to consider his position.  He (Warburton) will not find this easy to come back from.   And King will doubtless want Warburton to take more of the flak that's coming than King.  

Put it this way, if King does not intervene to sort Warburton out (resign or galvanise him into doing his job properly) then King himself would clearly be indifferent to the way this season is progressing.

He's had a face to face last week and nothing's changed. One step forward then it's back to the same old shite