Sign in to follow this  
RFCRobertson

*** The Official Hearts vs Rangers Match Thread ***

i was at the last game at tynecastle and drove home totally disgusted but i thought the 2nd half tnite was the worst i have ever seen.

yet at half time i would have backed us to win. in my opinion and i have said this many times we are far too soft and lightweight  our defenders get pushed all over the place midfield and forwards the same  look at the physical difference between hearts and us  warburton keeps bringing these small nice players who will never cut it at places like tynecastle

1 minute ago, jackrfc95 said:

Going to go out on a limb here and say whatever Barton said to Warburton that day, he was right. 

100% correct and I think deep down we ALL knew this but pretended not to believe it.

HG5 likes this

8 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

I think the time in South Africa is a few hours ahead of us.   Even allowing for that I would expect King to be on the phone to Warburton to invite him to consider his position.  He (Warburton) will not find this easy to come back from.   And King will doubtless want Warburton to take more of the flak that's coming than King.  

Put it this way, if King does not intervene to sort Warburton out (resign or galvanise him into doing his job properly) then King himself would clearly be indifferent to the way this season is progressing.

He's had a face to face last week and nothing's changed. One step forward then it's back to the same old shite 

HG5 likes this

Total mess at the back kiernen should be dropped after that fuck knows wit he was doing absolute prick!  he made a mistake every time the ball was near him, whole team was missing but he was shocking Halliday included, brutal 

Hutton2008 likes this

Just now, eejay the dj said:

That on it's own should see him hanged

Pig sick mate

Hands up time, I've defended and excused him for too long despite others pointing out the obvious.  Absolutely sick, I will never understand how he cannot see what is staring him in the face.

Bad Robot likes this

I can't remember the last time I felt this low over Rangers. There's been horrendous times but there was always hope. I honestly don't know where we go from here. This is a pivotal moment in our history and not for the better.

1 minute ago, kanjo said:

100% correct and I think deep down we ALL knew this but pretended not to believe it.

Considering we don't know what was said ffs. I'm scunnered but I'm not going to start jumping on the Joey was right bandwagon. 

Just now, Essandoh said:

I can't remember the last time I felt this low over Rangers. There's been horrendous times but there was always hope. I honestly don't know where we go from here. This is a pivotal moment in our history and not for the better.

Hivs at new year under Kenny, the pedodome this season, countless times under mccoist and countless times under this fkn dud of a manager 

To Be A Ranger likes this