Ace

Omar Bogle *rumour*

69 posts in this topic

According to (lifted from :) )a post in FF we are putting in a £900k bid for him.

Main striker for a Grimsby with 19 goals this season.

From FF? Must be false.

Should've put this in the rumours thread (hardly in here) 

If you need to move it feel free

He's got a decent reputation but it's at that lower level again. We just need a boy who can put it in the net. A more mobile Kris Boyd if you like. 

1 person likes this

Don't know a lot about him but on the surface of things he seems like he'd be a good buy - good goal scoring record, mobile and quite physical/good build. 

All the ingredients that we need IMO. 

He was at celtic as a kid. I'm gonna say bull shit. Although they did reject 850k for him, so adding an extra 50,000 sounds like us.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Don't know a lot about him but on the surface of things he seems like he'd be a good buy - good goal scoring record, mobile and quite physical/good build. 

All the ingredients that we need IMO. 

👍

If it's true (big if) & reading between the lines (lol !) Wonder who would be in their way ... possibly Waggy as he's yet to sign a new deal.

Just now, Ace said:

👍

If it's true (big if) & reading between the lines (lol !) Wonder who would be in their way ... possibly Waggy as he's yet to sign a new deal.

He looks shot of all confidence in front of goal

Just now, Ace said:

👍

Yeah probably right re Waghorn although in my heart of hearts if all things were equal I'd sacrifice Dodoo or Garner for him but that won't happen. Waghorn would be the easy choice given, as you say, there's the contract issue hanging over him/us.

Take him in a heartbeat

9 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

He was at celtic as a kid. I'm gonna say bull shit. Although they did reject 850k for him, so adding an extra 50,000 sounds like us.

They'll probably have a 10 or 15% sell on :lol:

Decent player by all accounts. Bit different in terms of his physicality too. Sign him up. 

Lot of shite as per usual 

I think he was on trial with us before getting a youth contract with the mhanky mhob.

Sign him up and before old firm game remind him that they wanted to butt fuck him. 

Big man will be ragdolling tims all day. 

2 people like this

Won't be long until FF close the thread at the clubs request :belm:

Apparently there's interest down south for him as well, mainly championship teams

He's one of those names you see on soccer Saturday every week scoring goals. £900k is a risk worth taking IMO as if a player like him was on the pitch today he would have had a field day

Toral and Hyndman look like they're going to improve our midfield so a goal poacher up front is a must now and we will hopefully go from strength to strength 

Was on the tinkers books 2011/12.
Score goals for fun up here.
6.2" and built like a brick outhouse.
Brave and mobile with a score to settle.
Get this boy sgned :thumbsup: 

I suggest watching it on mute.

I feel like ive had David Robertson in one ear and David Goodwillie in the other.

2 people like this

38 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Apparently there's interest down south for him as well, mainly championship teams

He's one of those names you see on soccer Saturday every week scoring goals. £900k is a risk worth taking IMO as if a player like him was on the pitch today he would have had a field day

Toral and Hyndman look like they're going to improve our midfield so a goal poacher up front is a must now and we will hopefully go from strength to strength 

I don't think Warburton want his striker to be a goal poacher tbh judging by what he said before the match about Miller's position.

Seen him last season in the non-leagues and looked excellent.