ForeverAndEver

4 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

Drop the lazy cowards

Foderingham

Hodson Bates Hill Wallace

Forrester Toral Hyndman Gilmour

McKay

Miller

This is not a comment on anyone else, but Toral has been a letdown so far. Hopefully he just needs fitness and/or game time. I don't see enough energy / great play for his inclusion. Either would suffice for the time being, both would be great. Neither - nope.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, theiconicman said:

Fuck it, get him in, lie if we have to.

Even if we could play him we shouldn't, he is built like a stick insect one bad tackle from those hacking cunts and it could ruin his career, not to mention we get no protection from the referees

24 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Even if we could play him we shouldn't, he is built like a stick insect one bad tackle from those hacking cunts and it could ruin his career, not to mention we get no protection from the referees

Sad we lack aggression to protect our own players. This team really are a bunch of weak willed, limp wristed, interior decorating flower arranging pussies.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, theiconicman said:

Sad we lack aggression to protect our own players. This team really are a bunch of weak willed, limp wristed, interior decorating flower arranging pussies.

I thought that was the type of aggression Barton would bring tbh everyone in the first 11 is too worried about getting their shorts muddy apart from Hill who actually looks like he cares about defending

6 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Guaranteed 3 points tmrw. Nothing is surer. And all will be well again, for some. 

Reckon? the cracks are getting wider and the wallpapers shrinking.

Our players are  capable of a good performance but  have fuck all consistency/bottle/stomach for a battle, my pint went just below the half full after Tuesdays debacle.

I think there's a lot more to come from Toral. He picks up some brilliant positions, going off what he done for Birmingham then he will get plenty of assists and a few goals. Give him a chance to get used to his new surroundings, not everyone hits the ground running like Emerson has. There's no-one else in the dressing room that speaks a Spanish either, it's all strange for him just now probably 

4 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Reckon? the cracks are getting wider and the wallpapers shrinking.

Our players are  capable of a good performance but  have fuck all consistency/bottle/stomach for a battle, my pint went just below the half full after Tuesdays debacle.

This is a banker. Absolutely no doubt about it. Probably be a 3 or 4 nil job as well. Then we will have his defenders coming on and telling us we've turned a corner and all is well. Fans as predictable as our team and manager. 

See the thing. Were no even playing good fitba at times now. Last season we were playing some slick stuff. That has just disappeared now. I honestly think hes lost the dressing room. 

Noone wanted him to succeed more than me as he is everything a Rangers manager should be

But back to game.

1-1. Hope im wrong

12 minutes ago, Skelf said:

See the thing. Were no even playing good fitba at times now. Last season we were playing some slick stuff. That has just disappeared now. I honestly think hes lost the dressing room. 

It wouldn't surprise me if he had. I suspect they got a bollocking for the end of season performance and I'm sure the usual suspects felt hard done by because they'd won the league. Precious fucks

26 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

This is a banker. Absolutely no doubt about it. Probably be a 3 or 4 nil job as well. Then we will have his defenders coming on and telling us we've turned a corner and all is well. Fans as predictable as our team and manager. 

As fans we are all fickle but a drubbing of Ross County tomorrow will do fuck all to lift the big black cloud over my head, if anything we are getting progressively worse, the last Tynecastle fuck up spiked us into action for a couple of games but after that same old  same old, I so much wanted Warburton to work but its turned into a bit of a car crash with no marked improvement, I would even take Warnock to instill a bit of belief and steel, we will not improve under Warburton imho.

I often wished that during the MW press conferences that he had he had done a Jock Wallace on certain journalists, now  I want him to take a leaf out of the big man's playbook and slaughter the snowflakes pretending to be Rangers players.  No fight, no character and no real leaders.

17 minutes ago, pcbear said:

As fans we are all fickle but a drubbing of Ross County tomorrow will do fuck all to lift the big black cloud over my head, if anything we are getting progressively worse, the last Tynecastle fuck up spiked us into action for a couple of games but after that same old  same old, I so much wanted Warburton to work but its turned into a bit of a car crash with no marked improvement, I would even take Warnock to instill a bit of belief and steel, we will not improve under Warburton imho.

A win tomorrow would be a welcome three points but, its only papering over the cracks and buying Mark Warburton time, We are not improving under the Manager and no one is more dissapointed about that than me but, its time to make changes so we can build to a day when we can challege them over in the Girodome.

24 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I often wished that during the MW press conferences that he had he had done a Jock Wallace on certain journalists, now  I want him to take a leaf out of the big man's playbook and slaughter the snowflakes pretending to be Rangers players.  No fight, no character and no real leaders.

He has publicly stated in a past life that he didn't like the Jock Wallace training  methods, sandhills! Said it was the reason he left the Liecester youth academy, well that and probably because he was a shite player.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

He has publicly stated in a past life that he didn't like the Jock Wallace training  methods, sandhills! Said it was the reason he left the Liecester youth academy, well that and probably because he was a shite player.

Probably had his feelings hurt by the manager with a winners attitude.

2 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

I heard this same shite five years ago when we went down the divisions.  'We can't play football against hammer throwers we shouldn't even try' - Then the so called hammer throwers outplay us at Ibrox time, and time again.  We should always strive to play football and we should never throw in the towel because we're shitebags. 

Guest Lloyd72
17 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I heard this same shite five years ago when we went down the divisions.  'We can't play football against hammer throwers we shouldn't even try' - Then the so called hammer throwers outplay us at Ibrox time, and time again.  We should always strive to play football and we should never throw in the towel because we're shitebags. 

It's not being shitebags it's protecting the future of our young talented players, Ross County have already kicked us off the park twice this season and we can't risk things like that especially with a player that isn't nearly physically developed enough to be in any first team. 

14 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

It's not being shitebags it's protecting the future of our young talented players, Ross County have already kicked us off the park twice this season and we can't risk things like that especially with a player that isn't nearly physically developed enough to be in any first team. 

christ things must have changed, someone kicked me  I kicked them back --- sometimes proactively 

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

christ things must have changed, someone kicked me  I kicked them back --- sometimes proactively 

Don't see what that has to do with anything I said tbh 

28 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

It's football, happens all the time.

If only our players had the balls to do it.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It's football, happens all the time.

If only our players had the balls to do it.

Your right it does but sticking a 15 year old kid out there is asking for an injury imo,

I would love our players to show a bit of fight and aggression but it'll never happen under Warburton