*** The Official Rangers V Ross County Match Thread ***

ForeverAndEver

The sheep shaggers & Hearts have hard games the day I'd be really surprised if both win. This is our chance to go a wee bit clear.  We better show some kind of reaction fae wed nite! Nothing less than a 3 goal victory and us showing a bit of passion will make me happy! Hoping for a early goal to calm me dwn a bit! 

3 minutes ago, Easton82 said:

The sheep shaggers & Hearts have hard games the day I'd be really surprised if both win. This is our chance to go a wee bit clear.  We better show some kind of reaction fae wed nite! Nothing less than a 3 goal victory and us showing a bit of passion will make me happy! Hoping for a early goal to calm me dwn a bit! 

Aberdeen are home to Partick mate. That's a 4-0 if I've ever seen one

I do however think Motherwell will turn Hearts over 

6 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Dnt think Partick are that bad mate. There capable on there day. Looking at all the games the now I think il stick a both teams to score coupon on the SPL games. Think were win 3-1 the day. Wae that defence our opponents will always get a chance. I just hope were clear by then!

2 minutes ago, Easton82 said:

Dnt think Partick are that bad mate. There capable on there day. Looking at all the games the now I think il stick a both teams to score coupon on the SPL games. Think were win 3-1 the day. Wae that defence our opponents will always get a chance. I just hope were clear by then!

I hope you're right mate and they take something off those sheep shagging cunts!

I think we're limited in personnel changes, regardless of how shit the Keirnans and Hallidays may be at the moment, so I'm not expecting big changes in there. And if we're honest, MW isn't that type of manager whether we like it or not. 

So I'm not going to cry when I see their names on the team sheet. Instead, I'm more interested in how they react individually and if the tactics, passing and pressing (if any) change. 

It's crunch time Mark.  There's more at stake than the mandatory 3 points today. 

Halliday and Kiernan must be left out today for their own good as much as the teams both  of them have lost confidence and that added to their limited ability makes them liabilities to the team   Toral  also brings nothing to the table he is a luxury player and at this time  we need 11 grafters (doubt we have them)  the first goal is vital today we can't allow them to  get in front as the crowd would get nervous and we could struggle  I  predict a  2-1 win this with Kenny pulling us out a hole again

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

This , I think Aberdeen will ragdoll thistle 

another game looking for a big performance . has happened all to often this season . Think we will scrape a win but would not be shocked if it ended in a draw 

Discounting lower league sides we have played in the cup, we have only beaten one team by a margin of 3 goals this season and that was Kilmarnock. Let's see a response today Rangers. Give a side a good thumping for once instead of making it a struggle as we have barely had a good convincing victory at all in the league this season.

2 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

I think one game this season in the league we've scored over 2 goals. Absolutely awful stat, we've created plenty chances as well just no-one finishing them 

Start. It's February ffs lol

I'm really not looking forward today. I used to have a buzz about me going to see us, now I wonder if we'll win and it doesn't matter who we're playing. It's an awful feeling .

My prediction is one each 

2 minutes ago, FSM said:

Going into a home game against Ross County and not being confident of a win. This is the point that Warburton has taken us to.

My God!!!  That really does sum  our current position up!!! Shameful 

Think he might drop Kiernan. I'd be really surprised if he drops Halliday as we don't have anyone else to play there, possibly Hyndman but I wouldn't like to take him away from all the good work he does going forward. The only decision up front is who plays with Mckay and Miller on the right, Dodoo, Waghorn or Forrester. Probably Waghorn again. 

I look at our squad and so much of it does nothing for me. If you are looking to change any of the starting XI from the last game the options are pretty poor. Alnwick and Hodson aside and maybe Wilson but only because he can't be any worse than Kiernan. Then you have Senderos who has shown nothing in the games he's played, admittedly very few. Holt  has done nothing all season, Windass who may still be decent player for us but seems to do a lot of huffing and puffing without actually providing anything tangible. Forrester I honestly think is borderline useless. MOH couldn't pick a final pass if his life depended on it and is probably still suspended anyway. Dodoo offers just short of nothing, slow and can't beat a man, 2 goals against Patrick aside I've seen nothing from him to suggest he was worth the hype. And then you have Burt and Bates who are young and still learning the game and probably aren't yet good enough or experienced enough to step into the team. 

Our squad is packed full of barely average players that won't change anything whether they play or not. It's fucking miserable! 

12 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Halliday is dropped

Personal opinion or do you know that for sure?

I hope he is but for me the only option to replace him is Hyndman and he's been the best box to box player we've had for seasons. We'll be taking a lot away from our attacking game if we ask him to sit, however we may keep possession better with him and in there. 

And please don't say to me Danny bloody Wilson. 

5 minutes ago, Cobham said:

Personal opinion or do you know that for sure?

I hope he is but for me the only option to replace him is Hyndman and he's been the best box to box player we've had for seasons. We'll be taking a lot away from our attacking game if we ask him to sit, however we may keep possession better with him and in there. 

And please don't say to me Danny bloody Wilson. 

Know for sure mate. One of the boys is mates with him