Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ForeverAndEver

*** The Official Rangers V Ross County Match Thread ***

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

 

wish i was with some of the people on this. i dont understand why i can have an opinions  ??? look at the stats he  is just as bad (again looking at the stats) !! kiernan i bloody awful and anyone says otherwise is a fucking moron. the manager is out of his depth imo ??? ]

 

what is wrong with having those opinions ? 

i love it when some one has a point and the first thing that comes to mind " You're a terrier though " hahahaha 

Enjoy the ban Timmy it's coming 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, CRARFC said:

garner 19 games 3 goals 

sandaza 14 games 2 goals 

 

when i look back ( obv garner will play more games than 19 but for this argument he retires right now) thats what im going to see. not the fact he " actully gives a fuck about the team" 

Workrate. Intelligence etc 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Energy? C'mon. We could all give energy. That's no reason to pick a Rangers player. They have to contribute something and Holt contributes nothing. 

A tad harsh on Holt - when he returned to the team the difference in our overall play was so obvious, stevie wonder could see it.

He finds pockets of space,  retains the ball well and runs past the striker.  Granted he's a little off form, I'd have in over Haliday everyday of the week.

 

I'd like to see a change in formation also, 4-2-3-1.

Wes.

Hodson. Wilson. Hill. Wallace.

Hyndman. Holt.

Forrester. Windass. Mckay. 

Garner.

JR likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KBOO72 said:

He assisted for Waghorns terrific header at Hamilton. I'm not exactly happy he's starting but there's no need to lie. 

1 assist in 8 months. Lol. I stand corrected. Bottom line is, he's fucking rotten. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, CRARFC said:

garner 19 games 3 goals 

sandaza 14 games 2 goals 

 

when i look back ( obv garner will play more games than 19 but for this argument he retires right now) thats what im going to see. not the fact he " actully gives a fuck about the team" 

:taig:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Holt contributes to the press imo but lacks that killer ball, he gets into good shooting positions but is shit at finishing also.

He's a shite bag who's second touch is a tackle and all of his passes are backwards 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, He's blue he's white said:

A tad harsh on Holt - when he returned to the team the difference in our overall play was so obvious, stevie wonder could see it.

He finds pockets of space,  retains the ball well and runs past the striker.  Granted he's a little off form, I'd have in over Haliday everyday of the week.

 

I'd like to see a change in formation also, 4-2-3-1.

Wes.

Hodson. Wilson. Hill. Wallace.

Hyndman. Holt.

Forrester. Windass. Mckay. 

Garner.

You'd have him over possibly our poorest player. Doesn't say much mate. He may find pockets of space, he may retain possession and he may run past a striker but it ultimately 99.9% of the time doesn't matter coz he does nothing with that movement. He's a 2nd division player. Sounds like people want him picked because he runs about a bit and looks busy but he doesn't actually do anything. 

I'd like to see a change in manager but it isn't going to happen just yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Workrate. Intelligence etc 

aye coz everyone remembers about that haha strikers are remembered for goals not bloody intelligence haha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

1 assist in 8 months. Lol. I stand corrected. Bottom line is, he's fucking rotten. 

He also scored the opener against QOTS. He may not be up to the level we require but there's no need to lie to emphasise your point. It makes you look stupid. 

Tenerife Bear likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, julescotia said:

OK Then .....

4 posts

1) Manager knows the players are bad
2) Kiernan is so bad
3) Manager doesn't know what he's doing
4) Hates Garner


hmmmmmm

The guy has a point although I don't hate Garner but it's pity poor and a whole waste of money which is form and even his track record confirms. Had a couple of good games but was subbed the game before his injury because he was pish. Still I hope he bangs in a brace today ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

He's a shite bag who's second touch is a tackle and all of his passes are backwards 

Bullshit, after we lost the last game at Tyne castle. ..What player apart from Garner, flew into tackles?

He's defo not a shite bag,  don't just blame every player for our dismal performances

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KBOO72 said:

He also scored the opener against QOTS. He may not be up to the level we require but there's no need to lie to emphasise your point. It makes you look stupid. 

I honestly didn't make it up, i took it from another poster who said it on here and on FF a while back. Lol. It wasn't challenged so i took it to be true. 

KBOO72 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CRARFC said:

aye coz everyone remembers about that haha strikers are remembered for goals not bloody intelligence haha 

Yeah if you use your mhank powers to only look at wikipedia stats because you aren't a fan and don't have a fucking clue about the player in question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

okay so please tell me why garner is so good ?  

 

okay so please tell me why garner is so good ?  

okay so please tell me why garner is so good ?  

No one has said he's so good. He brings something different, we can play the long ball, he actually wins headers against opposition defenders. He's strong, holds the ball up, wins free kicks to get us up the park. 

Sandaza was fucking shite, he was playing against plumbers and electricians. No disrespect to them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

He's a shite bag who's second touch is a tackle and all of his passes are backwards 

At least he does tackle unlike Halliday who falls flat on his face after his first touch, I'd have Holt over Halliday any game. Not saying he's a good player though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Is it easy to find a stream for RangersTV on home matchdays? Missing the game today and want to watch it from home if I can.

If you go on FB the Rangers pages usually live stream which is what I had to do when away as only have iphone and ipad but if on laptop then easy for a stream I use http://www.usagoals.me/football.html

Essandoh likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lloyd72 said:

At least he does tackle unlike Halliday who falls flat on his face after his first touch, I'd have Holt over Halliday any game. Not saying he's a good player though

At least we are agreed they are both shite 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tenerife Bear said:

You'd have him over possibly our poorest player. Doesn't say much mate. He may find pockets of space, he may retain possession and he may run past a striker but it ultimately 99.9% of the time doesn't matter coz he does nothing with that movement. He's a 2nd division player. Sounds like people want him picked because he runs about a bit and looks busy but he doesn't actually do anything. 

I'd like to see a change in manager but it isn't going to happen just yet. 

I agree that Haliday is possibly our poorest player - Holt shouldve kept his place ahead of Haliday.  

He's far from a second divsion player - I'll put £20 with you if he starts...He will either score or assist.  Cash to the wee Joshua fund.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, He's blue he's white said:

I agree that Haliday is possibly our poorest player - Holt shouldve kept his place ahead of Haliday.  

He's far from a second divsion player - I'll put £20 with you if he starts...He will either score or assist.  Cash to the wee Joshua fund.

I don't have £20 to gamble pal, sorry. He may well but then, it's Ross County at home. I want him to stand up and be counted at Tynecastle, against Celtic, at Pittodrie, away to St Johnstone.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

Im sorry but I HATE GARNER !!! dont feel like he really offers the team anything. yeah hes a handfull but so is a five year old child. 3 goals in 19 games is pathetic for a striker. 

Francisco Sandaza 14 games and 2 goals ??

says everything to me !

How and why would a Rangers Supporter hate Garner - I wasn't keen on Mccullough, always getting picked by Ally and thought he was crap but still respected the fact he was a Rangers player but, hate - ya Numpty, only Taigs hate Rangers players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...