Sign in to follow this  
ForeverAndEver

*** The Official Rangers V Ross County Match Thread ***

4 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

And you actually believe what is said on FF?

Lol. I had no reason to doubt it. Just something i read and it was the 2nd or 3rd time i had seen it mentioned so didn't think twice about believing it! My mistake. :thumbup:

22 minutes ago, MikeyM said:

Happy with that team to be fair. Frank McParland must be scouting this forum and listening to the troops in here. Not to be cynical but I worry the obligatory 60 minute sub will be Halliday for Hyndman... you know because of Bournemouth an that. 

Doesn't seem to scout anything else!!

So according to Warburton's pre-match interview Garner is good for 60mins.  We know he'll be substituted then.   Wonder if Dodoo is to be given a run out today.   Senderos has apparently trained will and chomping at the bit to play.    We are to expect a response from the team today after the bad day at the office on Weds.

When asked if he was angered by some of the comments after the Hearts game.  Yes, he was angered by a lot of the comments.   Re-iterates there will be no buying of a £10m or £20m striker and - here is the continued rub - "....what we have to do is build slowly...." .  But he claims he is not happy with 2nd and neither is the team.  

I see this as a restatement of the gradualism approach where on the one hand the claim is not happy with second and on the other hand (the hand of reality) is that under Warburton and presumably endorsed by King we are to expect a slow building job where it looks like being not happy with second could be a theme for a long time to come.  

He may be angry.  The players themselves may be angry and determined to put in a response.   I doubt his anger will match the anger of much of the Support if a process of gradual slow building is to be the way of it for the foreseeable future. 

cameron1873 likes this

11 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Lol. I had no reason to doubt it. Just something i read and it was the 2nd or 3rd time i had seen it mentioned so didn't think twice about believing it! My mistake. :thumbup:

If I posted it ignore it bro, got banned for daring to criticise the mgr

Tenerife Bear likes this

19 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Hope Toral has a good game and gets a goal. If he does I think he'll settle down quickly and become an important player for us. 

I think Dodoo has a goal in him today as well....

I'm personally happy with that line up but tin hat on here because it looks a bit like a fans line up if you know what I mean. A fans picked team is usually a sign of desperation from a manager. Hope I'm wrong but TBH I've lost a confidence in Warburton so I'm not too bothered.