*** The Official Rangers V Ross County Match Thread ***

ForeverAndEver

people will laugh at this but would garner make a good CM ? im not having a go at the people who where mocking earlier on but they said he wins headers hes strong and tackles. thats what we need in the middle of the park ???? its daft but makes sence on paper. 

5 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

serious point though:

you lads whom are more tactically into this, what the hell would you do to make things better in this game?

ok, we all want to say get all the players to fuck, but what the hell can be done?

If we're still 1-0 down at half time I'd put Miller in the middle and take Garner off for O Halloran, were lacking pace. I might even swap out Toral for Windass as well. And I'd tell them to stop fucking passing it back to the keeper. 

EDIT

fucked it, never checked the subs before I wrote that

Just now, 55Bear said:

If we're still 1-0 down at half time I'd put Miller in the middle and take Garner off for O Halloran, were lacking pace. I might even swap out Toral for Windass as well. And I'd tell them to stop fucking passing it back to the keeper. 

MOH is banned mate. 

Just now, 55Bear said:

Only one slight problem.  Neither O'Halleran or Windass are on the bench

Just now, Hamie said:

I'm no tactical genius but I'd say it's dangerous as fuck trying to play a high line with slow centre backs. 

3 at the back with 2 wingbacks might be an option. 

Alternatively 4-4-2 with Tav at right wing rather than rb. 

Not just with two slow CB, but two FBs that bomb up the field and leave the slow CBs on their lonesome all the time.

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

:tu:

But what can be done within the rules of the game to make us better because looking at that shite, personally i have no idea. It's a mess.

haha... I think you will find that no football rules from any country say you cannot use cloned players 

That could be our chance!!!