The RBS 6 Nations

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye, Ireland is completely mixed in terms of support as its the entire island makes up the team.

I don't mind them and as far as rugby goes I like to see the country do well. Would you fuck see me wearing green or getting on like a gobshite leprechaun though

I've wondered how you guys feel when they stand facing the tricolour while the Soldiers Song is being belted out.

Watched the game today was a great result and all-round performance. 

Getting better but still need to polish a few aspects of our game but easily the best Scottish rugby team since the 95 World Cup when we had Hastings and Logan etc.

Well worth the win today against a good side in Ireland.

Thinking of getting tickets for the Italy game. Never been to Murrayfield before.

52 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

I've wondered how you guys feel when they stand facing the tricolour while the Soldiers Song is being belted out.

Would be interesting to hear the perspective of the NI Bears on this subject. Would've thought it would be hard for the guys from the North at times. 

19 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Getting better but still need to polish a few aspects of our game but easily the best Scottish rugby team since the 95 World Cup when we had Hastings and Logan etc.

Thinking of getting tickets for the Italy game. Never been to Murrayfield before.

It's a good day out mate, it's a good atmosphere but completely different to a Euro night or Scum game at Ibrox. Plus you can get a few pints in while watching the game. 

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

I'm not the best to answer this as I'm not a proper supporter of the team. As I said, I like to see them do well, but all that tri colour and soldiers song shite can take itself so far to fuck.

Tbh the rugby mates I do have aren't much into football and don't care all that much for politics. Obviously they don't wave the tri colour and don't join in on songs like that but for the most part I don't think they're fussed. I'd rather launch myself off a cliff than be near any cunt doing either of those things so I'm very much a casual telly fan when I can be bothered.

29 minutes ago, Craigyboy9 said:

Would be interesting to hear the perspective of the NI Bears on this subject. Would've thought it would be hard for the guys from the North at times. 

I'm from Belfast and would be into rugby and coach rugby as well, but I've no allegiance to the Irish team. I don't feel it represents NI, to me its a ROI side with one flag 

4 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Great result from Scotland. 

Our players could take a leaf out of their passion and desire, they leave nothing on the pitch and in Hogg I think we have the best player out of the lot, we have been getting better gradually and a big result like today was always on the cards.

2 hours ago, Craigyboy9 said:

It's a good day out mate, it's a good atmosphere but completely different to a Euro night or Scum game at Ibrox. Plus you can get a few pints in while watching the game. 

I've always thought that Scotland lack an atmosphere at Murrayfield compared to the other home nations when they're at home. Hopefully that changes, but I doubt it. 

1 hour ago, ben51 said:

I've always thought that Scotland lack an atmosphere at Murrayfield compared to the other home nations when they're at home. Hopefully that changes, but I doubt it. 

Never been to twickenham or Dublin, but the millennium stadium atmosphere in Cardiff is probably the best atmosphere I've sampled away from an OF game, was at the Parc du Princes in the 90s and that was pretty good too. 

7 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Surely sold out and will probably cost a few quid. Just checked there are briefs but £35 and upwards and will probably sell quickly on the back of today. Good luck anyway. Maybe you and BP9 could go along together..

4 hours ago, badjon said:

Surely sold out and will probably cost a few quid. Just checked there are briefs but £35 and upwards and will probably sell quickly on the back of today. Good luck anyway. Maybe you and BP9 could go along together..

There's tickets for £60 online