The RBS 6 Nations

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Hogg is one of the 5 best players on the planet just now, brilliant,  genius.

I have read that he is a Rangers fan as well, he is the Davie Cooper of the rugby team, his maverick thinking and ability to do the unexpected makes him quality.

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

I have read that he is a Rangers fan as well, he is the Davie Cooper of the rugby team, his maverick thinking and ability to do the unexpected makes him quality.

The maverick in him is indeed what makes him great. Though I heard he was a follower of the green n grey.

10 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

The maverick in him is indeed what makes him great. Though I heard he was a follower of the green n grey.

The article I read today was that he was replacing an injured player for the commonwealth games and he would be performing at the home of his football heroes, it was from 2014 when the games were played at Ibrox.

2 hours ago, pcbear said:

The article I read today was that he was replacing an injured player for the commonwealth games and he would be performing at the home of his football heroes, it was from 2014 when the games were played at Ibrox.

Would like that to be true, a man of class and taste :)

Stuart Hogg definitely favours them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/article-2985695/Stuart-Hogg-JK-Rowling-story-wants-conjure-win-Scotland-against-England-Twickenham.html

Keeping up the sporting tradition, Hogg played as a defender in Junior football — although he claims to have had ‘the touch of a baby elephant’ — and is a fair-weather Celtic and Arsenal supporter.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, pcbear said:

Just watched the Wales/Ireland game there, it was a goodun Wales won it I the end, 4/1 Scotland tomorrow I reckon we could do it.

Think I might go with a Scotland (9-2) & Rangers (9-1) double. 55-1 double with Betfair. Worth a cheeky fiver............

6 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Think I might go with a Scotland (9-2) & Rangers (9-1) double. 55-1 double with Betfair. Worth a cheeky fiver............

Hogg is also 12/1 to be the official motm, he is more than capable of that.

1 hour ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

England looking to match New Zealand's 18-match run of test wins, and Scotland are looking to win their first Calcutta Cup on English soil for 34 years.

If Scotland were to win today, they would also lift the Triple Crown for the first time since 1990.

I'll be supporting Scotland and cheering them on but will be singing the correct National Anthem not that shite they adopted.

Looking forward to this game starting soon. 

I've said it before (probably on this very thread) but I've always liked the Scotland rugby team. One of the few things that makes me proud to be Scottish on a national level/sense. 

Just a totally different aurora about it compared to the taigy/anti-Rangers nature and make-up of the rest of Scottish football, footballing media, Tartan Army, the SFA, SPFL, the other clubs and their fans.

I still have to turn the sound down for Flower Of Scotland before the game, though - can't stand that pish - then the sound goes up as the game starts :lol: