I couldn't even celebrate our goal today.

As much as I had the natural reaction to feel relieved that we weren't losing. I actually felt worried that if we scored again to win the game it would only buy this joker some more time.

I actually think the best thing for us today would have been to lose that match just so it pushes him closer to the door. His reign as manager is becoming more of a disaster with each passing week.

Never in a million years would I ever expect to feel like that when my own team score a goal.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

As much as I had the natural reaction to feel relieved that we weren't losing. I actually felt worried that we would score again to win the game and buy this joker some more time.

I actually think the best thing for us today would have been to lose that match just so it pushes him closer to the door. His reign as manager is becoming more of a disaster with each passing week.

Never in a million years would I ever expect to feel like that when my own team score a goal.

Aye me too. I went today hoping we would get pumped 7-0. That would get shot of him for sure.

As much as I had the natural reaction to feel relieved that we weren't losing. I actually felt worried that we would score again to win the game and buy this joker some more time.

That is fucking pathetic

Don't think I have ever been at a game where we booed the team halfway through a half , even under McCoist . Maybe we did but I can't thinkof any instances off the top of my head . Didn't join in personally as I was just sat there staring into space speechless with what I was watching on the pitch but I had no issues with the Bears who were doing it . 

I've never really felt that way where I want us to get beat so a manager is closer to the door but I do understand the logic in it. It's short-term pain for the bigger picture. 

I get it.

The goal I was the same today. Just watched it on a stream and couldn't even muster a wee "yass" to myself. 

Just now, brazz1972 said:

Surely you would rather see us getting a victory and Warburton to turn things around? 

If we came out and won convincingly today I'd have been delighted, obviously.

He won't turn things around though and I think we all know that. And a late winner today would just paper over the cracks and buy him more time imo.

Just now, K.A.I said:

I've never really felt that way where I want us to get beat so a manager is closer to the door but I do understand the logic in it. It's short-term pain for the bigger picture. 

I get it.

The goal I was the same today. Just watched it on a stream and couldn't even muster a wee "yass" to myself. 

Stealing from the club? Shameful taig-like behaviour :matron:

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I get it.

At least someone gets it. Cheers.

3 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

Surely you would rather see us getting a victory and Warburton to turn things around? 

How does getting a victory mean he would turn things around, what on earth has gave you the idea that he can do that?

We are just off the back of a 4-1 hammering off hearts and he can't even get the team motivated enough to bounce back and beat Ross County at Ibrox, and to top it off he was happy with it? The cunt is taking all of us for a ride here.

I understand your frustration, but I was screaming for a second goal, always want us to win no matter the circumstances but I do as I say understand where you are coming from 

I always cheer our goals but I was thinking just after we scored that if we go on to win it it just puts another damp pish display to the back of the boards mind because we won.

The board must believe in him because after such a rotten season, pish transfers and some awful awful displays, he is still here. 

That makes them every bit as bad as Warburton, how they can sit and watch this pish week in week out and not remove W and W is absolutely beyond me

Suggests either they don't give a fuck or don't have money nor balls to pay him off

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I get it.

Likewise. Because the bigger picture is we're fucked and going absolutely nowhere with king, never mind Warburton. Warburton deserves to go and I hope he does, but there will be little change no matter who comes in whilst king leads his circus act.

You'll get a lot of stick for that, but I have to admit to not really celebrating the goal and it's because this whole thing has drained me and I feel like the way things are heading the odd goal isn't going to make a difference.

But, when we were level and had a few chances and nearly scored it did get me off my bum :p

There were some games - actually quite a few games - in the McCoist then McDowell eras where I was just numb when we scored a goal.    Even more numb when we gave away a careless goal, usually from corner kicks which in the end I simply could not bear to watch.  A kind of numb-like relief when we scored but well short of what should have been warm celebration.  

I thought on reflection that these were bad days not to be repeated in my lifetime (although there were distant memories from decades ago of a similar feeling but of course I was a lot younger then and the numb feelings seemed to disappear more quickly than they do nowadays).  

Maybe these types of days have not been relegated to history after all.   Which would mean that Warburton is starting to rank alongside McCoist and McDowell.