*** The Official Rangers V Morton Match Thread ***

Rangers Lady

Alnwick

Senderos Hill  Wilson

Tav Hyndman Halliday Wallace

McKay

Garner Miller

Ideally there'd be a bit more pace at the back but there you go.

Guest Lloyd72
11 minutes ago, 50ShadesofBlue said:

Why would you bench Fod? He's kept us from getting pumped most games. 

Yes his distribution isn't great but we don't really have an out ball as hardly anyone can win a header. 

It's a cup match so Alnwick will more than likely start like Gilks did in the League cup

33 minutes ago, 50ShadesofBlue said:

Why would you bench Fod? He's kept us from getting pumped most games. 

Yes his distribution isn't great but we don't really have an out ball as hardly anyone can win a header. 

cause he's shite and deserves to be dropped until he gets his act together. alnwick deserves a chance to show off what he can do.

Alnwick

Hodson Wilson Senderos Wallace

Toral Rossiter Windass

Forrester Garner Dodoo

Mixture of players needing fitness/chance to prove themselves (again) and the rest are just the only players for that position. Rossiter probably won't be fit though...7-10 days i've heard.....so would go for Halliday in his place as our only DM (Hydman shouldn't be played in DM, not his position at all, looked out of place on Saturday)

1 hour ago, 50ShadesofBlue said:

Andrew Dallas confirmed as the Referee. 

Bar Alan Muir they are all pretty hopeless, try too hard not to be influenced by the crowd

Expect heavy challenges to be met with finger wagging, until Clint Hill mistimes a tackle, then you see a card

Unless it's a two footed, studs up, tackle to the throat, don't bother shouting for a penalty either 

Forrester and M.O.H. claims were 100% obvious penalties from the referees view

We don't want any favours, just a semi competent performance.

1 hour ago, Lloyd72 said:

It's a cup match so Alnwick will more than likely start like Gilks did in the League cup

Has Matt Gilks left ?

8 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

What the fuck :lol: emergency loan!

MORTON have snapped up Celtic starlet Luke Donnelly on an emergency 92-day loan.

And the Hoops attacker could feature in Sunday’s Scottish Cup clash against Rangers at Ibrox.

who?

25 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

What the fuck :lol: emergency loan!

MORTON have snapped up Celtic starlet Luke Donnelly on an emergency 92-day loan.

And the Hoops attacker could feature in Sunday’s Scottish Cup clash against Rangers at Ibrox.

How can you 'snap up a starlet' on an emergency loan? :lol: Was it the Daily Record this came from I'm guessing?

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

How can you 'snap up a starlet' on an emergency loan? :lol: Was it the Daily Record this came from I'm guessing?

It was in a few papers but the dramatic headline is in the sun.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/764331/Celtic-Transfer-News-Luke-Donnelly-Greenock-Morton-Loan

you see what celtic's game is?

you see the tarriers in the media?

you see the tarriers in law enforcement and the government?

you see we are going to be second to those scum for decades if we do not take action?

it's shocking how much of their success is fueled by hate, but we should not be nonchalant about that, we should compensate for it with the love of our club being the motivation.

Fod

Hodgson   Bates   Hill   Wallace

WIlson

Holt                 Hyndman

MoH          Miller         Mckay

Controversial slightly, i would keep in Foddy, he is doing well dont upset that. Tav has been shite and imo should be fighting to get in the team, bates cos why not give him a punt and see how he gets on. Dont we want to create a pathway to the first team for the youngsters? I would put Wilson in DM, a total gamble but it is my honest and unqualified opinion that he could do well in this position, he is defensively not the best. BUT i think he has an excellent range of passing and happy on the ball. defensively he will be ok with tackling and positioning i reckon, with hill at the back keeping him right. i would encourage holt to get forward and run with the ball, and to get into the box, and hyndman to be playmaker. I would also have wingers swap regularly. MoH to get to the byeline and cross and mckay to do what he wants and to be direct and run with the ball as and when he can.